Youngbisubmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m a 30yo small 5.3ft slimish male. Youthful looks and waist 32inch. In Manchester.
Can travel to Yorkshire and Lancashire.

I’m looking to suck an older male over 50 and be verbally and sexually humiliated by them.
Older the better and I prefer overweight men.

I’m very submissive and quiet and want an older dom male of any size or race.

If your Asian or black then please use me.

I can’t accommodate but will meet in cars or vans or outdoor.

Im even open to being used by more than one man or woman at once.

I would even be very turned on to meet you in your car or van and find out that you have one or more guys in the back for me to suck off as well.

Willing for a one off or to be used regularly and even open to being owned and being told to meet other guys chosen by my owner to suck.

I love facials and having cum drip of me.

I also have a few fantasies I want to fulfill in 2024:

1st one. I do want to try one day. I'd love to be gang banged by a group of guys either older guys or black of any age. Covered in cum and piss. On a collar and leash.
2nd. I'd like to be owned by a master and he would take me to other guys, girls and groups
3rd. I'd love to be taken dogging and tied up, blindfolded and with writing on me saying that anyone can fondle and fuck me.
4. This is a weird dark one. I'd like to be treated as a slave dog on a leash and then tied up in doggy position and my master bring a really overweight old man over 70 in to fuck me while I'm helpless.
5. I'd love for a mmf three sum or more guys and one woman and I'd have to eat cum off her feet ( do love women feet) and basically get the guy hard and clean their dick and cum off her.
6. I'd also just like to be fucked and fuck a tgirl or shemale.
7. I do like the idea of having a master who also has a list of guys for me to suck off regularly.
8. I would really like to stripped naked, examined like I At a doctor surgery be inspected and proded and probed and I would meet the man who would do this to me and when I get there to my suprise there is one or more additional men there to view me and fondled and use me.

Let me know your thoughts and if anyone wants to meet

Gareth

Attachments

• C332314A-5AFA-4DC3-AA29-4008CFE00C13.jpeg
    C332314A-5AFA-4DC3-AA29-4008CFE00C13.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11
  • CEE6BA1C-726D-4BD5-A7B7-3F418BE06E7D.jpeg
    CEE6BA1C-726D-4BD5-A7B7-3F418BE06E7D.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 890F88DD-34AC-47D8-8657-99158FB9F887.jpeg
    890F88DD-34AC-47D8-8657-99158FB9F887.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Virgin20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m a 30yo small 5.3ft slimish male. Youthful looks and waist 32inch. In Manchester.

I’m looking to suck an older male over 50 and be verbally and sexually humiliated by them.

I would even be very turned on to meet you in your car or van and find out that you have one or more guys in the back for me to suck off as well.

Willing for a one off or to be used regularly and even open to being owned and being told to meet other guys chosen by my owner to suck.

1st one. I do want to try one day. I'd love to be gang banged by a group of guys either older guys or black of any age. Covered in cum and piss. On a collar and leash.
2nd. I'd like to be owned by a master and he would take me to other guys, girls and groups
3rd. I'd love to be taken dogging and tied up, blindfolded and with writing on me saying that anyone can fondle and fuck me.
4. This is a weird dark one. I'd like to be treated as a slave dog on a leash and then tied up in doggy position and my master bring a really overweight old man over 70 in to fuck me while I'm helpless.
5. I'd love for a mmf three sum or more guys and one woman and I'd have to eat cum off her feet ( do love women feet) and basically get the guy hard and clean their dick and cum off her.
7. I do like the idea of having a master who also has a list of guys for me to suck off regularly.
8. I would really like to stripped naked, examined like I At a doctor surgery be inspected and proded and probed and I would meet the man who would do this to me and when I get there to my suprise there is one or more additional men there to view me and fondled and use me.

Gareth
Shame I'm not nearer. Would love to suck you off and fuck you. I'm only 20.

Youngbisubmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Gareth
Still looking for someone to use me

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Gareth
I love everything you’ve wrote here. I need to be used.

Johnthomas1504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Gareth
Hello I'm Stephen 67 well hung and a Dom.Read your profile and can arrange several of the things you have in your fantasies.Please reply to this message and call me Sir or Master so we can arrange something

Youngbisubmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I'm Stephen 67 well hung and a Dom.Read your profile and can arrange several of the things you have in your fantasies.Please reply to this message and call me Sir or Master so we can arrange something
Hi sir,

Thank you for messaging me.
I would be honoured to be used by you.
Hopefully we can arrange something.

Thank you
Sun Gareth

Back