Stuck in traffic...what to do ;))

hornycunt01

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Stuck in traffic today and I was feeling really horny . Decided that the only thing to do was to make myself cum. So down went my fingers into my wet cunt I could feel the driver in the lane next to me starring but I really didn’t mind or care at that point. I had 1 hand working on my cunt while the other was gently twisting my nipples.
My cunt was very wet at this point and I came.
Sometimes being stuck in traffic isn’t that bad.

Siddious

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stuck in traffic today and I was feeling really horny . Decided that the only thing to do was to make myself cum. So down went my fingers into my wet cunt I could feel the driver in the lane next to me starring but I really didn’t mind or care at that point. I had 1 hand working on my cunt while the other was gently twisting my nipples.
Would have enjoyed being next to you in traffic!

I have also played a few times myself while stuck, which can happen regularly as I travel the UK for work x

P

pochmahaw

lol its fine for females its jail time for males lol

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

S

SussexGuy47

Wow N wow Miss...
Where was this at x
Ide would have CUM to your Rescue..x

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ah so you was the lass next to me in the traffic jam lol

Back