Straight girl but always been curious but scared! Would love to chat to a girl

N

Naughtypoppy

Straight girl but always been curious. Turned on by looking st women but frightened. Ex boyfriend and I still in complicated situation his fantasy is to watch me with another woman. I have always said no! But can’t help wonder. Please help. Want to just flirt and dirty chat to a woman

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You look fantastic, I would watch you with another woman :)

Dontmindme

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Straight girl but always been curious. Turned on by looking st women but frightened. Ex boyfriend and I still in complicated situation his fantasy is to watch me with another woman. I have always said no! But can’t help wonder. Please help. Want to just flirt and dirty chat to a woman

In the same position as me I think.. Could help each other

Marie81xwet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm same would love lick a woman out n make her cum while a man watches us rub clits

Curiouslady

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a woman to explore and have fun, don't mind if your ex watches! Naughty texts are a must!

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi hun, I'm up for chat, my hubby also wants to see me with another woman

Matureblade

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why not fulfill his dreams and have a threesome him you and another women, my wife is thinking about it hope she invites a girl friend round for some fun

Shygirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Poppy, similar here, women turn me on so much, but never acted on it xxx

Samlee1979

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Very beautiful .... think I could help in all of the above because this is the same as myself and my hubby xx

Back