Straight but curious to suck a cock whilst been sucked

T

TashO75

Where are you based Tash075
That doesn't matter, I just enjoy these forums and commenting, like on this post.

I'm not actively seeking 2 men sucking each other off, if I ever end up in this situation randomly, I was basically saying I would watch.

:)

Wankbuddy69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That doesn't matter, I just enjoy these forums and commenting, like on this post.

I'm not actively seeking 2 men sucking each other off, if I ever end up in this situation randomly, I was basically saying I would watch.

Sorry Tash. Wrong end of the stick.

Wankbuddy69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't worry, I can see how it was misread. I comment so much in the forums, but its mainly because I keep finding out different things about myself sexually x
Ok Tash075. I know what you mean. I find myself finding different sexial kinks chamge over time. Maybe just a part of life.

T

TashO75

Ok Tash075. I know what you mean. I find myself finding different sexial kinks chamge over time. Maybe just

Don't worry, I can see how it was misread. I comment so much in the forums, but its mainly because I keep finding out different things about myself sexually x

Sorry Tash. Wrong end of the stick.

I obviously commented and didn't really think it through, because there is literally no other way that I would get to watch 2 men sucking each other off, than meeting 2 guys.

It ain't like im gonna randomly see this when I'm out and about shopping lol

I guess it was yet something else that I found and thought, yeah that's something that interests me, even though I'm a female xx

Wankbuddy69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I obviously commented and didn't really think it through, because there is literally no other way that I would get to watch 2 men sucking each other off, than meeting 2 guys.

It ain't like im gonna randomly see this when I'm out and about shopping lol

I guess it was yet something else that I found and thought, yeah that's something that interests me, even though I'm a female xx
Well if i see it out and about i will let you know

Back