• Keep them on

Votes: 137 94.5%
  • Take them off

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Also on the glasses front I’d want yours on as women in glasses are fucking hot but I’d take mine off as they might poke your thighs during the hour my face was buried between your legs

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Also on the glasses front I’d want yours on as women in glasses are fucking hot but I’d take mine off as they might poke your thighs during the hour my face was buried between your legs
Good idea! Wouldn’t want me to break them as I squeeze your head between my thighs :D

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well if you don’t stop, I won’t stop! Also if it helps your imagination at all I have two tongue piercings that seem to help :p:p:p

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I thought that said two tongues :D was ready to marry you here and now lmao :D :D
lmao, I wish almost as much as you do! Oh but that’s not all I’ve got pierced but that won’t help you much while I’m eating you but if I get to fuck you then you might enjoy the feeling of it. It’s called an apadravya and it’s a lot of fun especially when I put the big balls on it ;):rolleyes::D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
lmao, I wish almost as much as you do! Oh but that’s not all I’ve got pierced but that won’t help you much while I’m eating you but if I get to fuck you then you might enjoy the feeling of it. It’s called an apadravya and it’s a lot of fun especially when I put the big balls on it ;):rolleyes::D
Sounds all a bit ouchy :D

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds all a bit ouchy :D
You never heard of the pleasure pain thing, there is a lot of pleasure in pain. But honestly it’s not sore but it does rub in all the right places deep inside your hot wet juicy... wait sorry I’m moving too fast I’ve not even started eating you yet, there is still at least an hour before we get to me being deep inside you ;)

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You never heard of the pleasure pain thing, there is a lot of pleasure in pain. But honestly it’s not sore but it does rub in all the right places deep inside your hot wet juicy... wait sorry I’m moving too fast I’ve not even started eating you yet, there is still at least an hour before we get to me being deep inside you ;)
Hahaha ever heard of the saying running before you can walk :D

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hahaha ever heard of the saying running before you can walk :D
Yeah but I prefer the more brutally honest eating before you can climb deep inside... look at that my dirty mind running away with itself again! Just can’t help myself or let’s be honest don’t want too! :):p:D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah but I prefer the more brutally honest eating before you can climb deep inside... look at that my dirty mind running away with itself again! Just can’t help myself or let’s be honest don’t want too! :):p:D
Well they say honesty is always the best policy :) but I like to know a person before I know their cock :D

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well they say honesty is always the best policy :) but I like to know a person before I know their cock :D
That’s very true. And I completely understand but I noticed you only said cock and there was no mention of tongues, so I read that to mean you’d be happy for me to burry my face between your legs until you struggle to walk :p:p:p:D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That’s very true. And I completely understand but I noticed you only said cock and there was no mention of tongues, so I read that to mean you’d be happy for me to burry my face between your legs until you struggle to walk :p:p:p:D
You can do that until I get to know you :D :D

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You can do that until I get to know you :D :D
I want to do that long after you get to know me too though! I’m assuming your ok with that though right? You feeling my tongue run up and down your sweet wanting pussy lips, slowly parting them and letting my tongue run all the way from the bottom of your pussy up and over your clit then back down. Holding your hips tight as my mouth clamps over your hot wanting pussy and my tongue laps a licks softly but speedily over your clit...

You mean something like that yeah? :p:D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I want to do that long after you get to know me too though! I’m assuming your ok with that though right? You feeling my tongue run up and down your sweet wanting pussy lips, slowly parting them and letting my tongue run all the way from the bottom of your pussy up and over your clit then back down. Holding your hips tight as my mouth clamps over your hot wanting pussy and my tongue laps a licks softly but speedily over your clit...

You mean something like that yeah? :p:D
Good start :D :p

UnholyAngel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good start :D :p
I slowly move my hands up over your hot body and then back down locking them around your thighs as my tongue flicks faster over your sensitive clit, the piercings in my tongue flicking over it too, fast then slow, fast then slow teasing you feeling your back arch as I hold you down on my face my tongue moving down your pussy and gently probing your pussy, pushing the tip of my tongue into your hole and flicking it back out a few times then returning to your clit and letting the tip of my tongue the the piercing flick over it over and over getting faster feeling your body move and wriggle under my tongue and mouth

Back