Special weekend

BestHusbandEverMaxAndGG

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
19
Happy friyay everyone x it’s a special weekend for me and Maxi as it’s our first wedding anniversary and 6yr anniversary of when we started dating x both are moments I’ll never forget x The moment Max walked into my life was the best day ever, and I’ve never looked back since x if anyone knows my story, then you’ll know I nearly ended things and wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for the man I said I do to 1yr ago and yes I will be your boyfriend 6yrs ago x the two biggest things I’ve ever said xx you rock my world (and my ass he he) everyday baby and I love you soooooo much x here’s to another year of loving you and doing all the best things with you baby x GG and Max ❤️❤️
 
Back
Top