South wales slut x

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I pm you Sarah again lol hope you read it and believe me I am a truthful speaking guy Hun and here's 2 pictures of myself taken tonight
I can arrange 2 of us Sarah that's certainly not an issue Hun and I can also assure you Sarah that we're both of us really nice n decent well mannered guys to and you would be very very safe with us too Sarah you'd be fucked n licked n tounge fucked silly lol all night long n possibly next day to if your up for that and if you are just message me and we can hopefully sort something out

SWman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
Hi x that sounds like fun xx I'm about an hour from Cardiff x

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
So if you want me to arrange another guy message me Sarah and then you can meet us in a public place to see that were nice guys and that you would be very safe with us but I'll leave it with you and if your interested then message me

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So if you want me to arrange another guy message me Sarah and then you can meet us in a public place to see that were nice guys and that you would be very safe with us but I'll leave it with you and if your interested then message me
If you do then I can definitely arrange something Sarah and we're both older as well I'm 55 and my mate is late 40s and you can meet us in a public place so you can see that we're both ok guys Sarah and believe me you would be very very safe with us and whatever you wanted from us will definitely happen and we're both in Cardiff to Sarah and if you could handle it all night then you'll be in for such a great time if you want you can message me on 07835915562 that's my number

WouldYouWelcomeMe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there BWC 35 years old, like travel and meet new people. I'm looking for deep connection;)

David880

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love for you to get your lips around my big cock !

Back