Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chiodos

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I must always add a little anecote. I woke up thinking about a sailor I knew once. About 15 years ago. Just friends - I would never go further with someone married. I'd not want that done on me. But God would I'd have loved to. I'm glad now it never happened. He was lost. His wife wanted to meet me but I declined on that one. To understand her husband. I'd done my bit and needed to go - sail away myself. Something similiar happened last year - married and about to hit the rocks. He actually asked if I knew of Christopher Cross. I pulled up my sparlkly hotpants and fixed my heels and screamed 'WTF - CC !? Of course I do'. I was in Florida back in the day it came out and loved it. Swore I would be back one day. Not made it yet. He was a big Scots man and they made it and had a baby daughter almost this time last year. Then Mary Poppins moved on. Always smiling with a sore, but glad heart. The work was done. I should write a book. 'Always the Hooker who never had the in the Big Catch'.

Have a good one all you filthy slappers.

Such is our lot in life. We will have harems in the Summerland. :) I take it that was Elton John, Adie. Were you at the water again last night ? Shheeeshhhhh. Uisce Beatha.

Back