Something white and sticky in my knickers

Stevie71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now then stepbrother why did I just find my favourite pair of knickers under your pillow with something sticky in them and a familiar smell…..
View attachment 148738
I’d like to cum in your knickers while you’re wearing them and then make you wear them all day…
Now then stepbrother why did I just find my favourite pair of knickers under your pillow with something sticky in them and a familiar smell…..
View attachment 148738

Ajay14

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd rather leave something warm and sticky in your mouth or between your tits ;) xx

shinymacman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 148738
Your step brother obviously gets a huge build up of thick semen when ever he's thinking about you. Maybe you should help him pump it all up and help relieve those pent up needs that he has for you..

raceyjase

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I take it he don't have a bad cold and no tissues?

charlie3

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 148738
I just couldn't resist the temptation became to much so I seen you go out I went into your room took a look through your knicker draw and found that pair. By the stage my cock was erect and hard thinking about you so I went to the loo and wanked in them then to save embarrassing myself I hid them under my pillow

Burylad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi 26 genuinely interested and think your beautiful love to chat

Back