Something to cum over

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Curious and intrigued by what you might find under ones helmet where things smell somewhat whiffy which can leave a taste in ones mouth with a desire to risk exploring dark and mysterious places where monsters lurk that, now that gets ones adrenaline going not knowing what to expect in the next scene.
I'm not sure you'd find anything dark and mysterious under my helmet other than the stream of precum that you have built up. I think the treasure here is in the opening of you stockinged legs. A fantasy taste? The taste sexual perfection? My tongue, my lips would take time to discover what secrets these clothes of desire keep hidden. The journey will be long and take us deep into places that are yet to be found and little wonder the excitement that will follow

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Should one come dressed up to tease and flirt so early in the morning
No. You cum ready in clothing that can be stretched up, over around or wound tight. Its in the preparation. Cum prepared mentally the cumming will be mental. Get ready in your mind for desire and it will arrive with more splendor

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Curious and intrigued by what you might find under ones helmet where things smell somewhat whiffy which can leave a taste in ones mouth with a desire to risk exploring dark and mysterious places where monsters lurk that, now that gets ones adrenaline going not knowing what to expect in the next scene.
Are you in Fife. I'm in Edinburgh. It makes perfect sense

Back