So ready for the madhouse

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
that I've gone completely MAD. I pulled a man in off the street and we bonked to the beat of this and that for four hours. He was huuuuge. I won't be able to walk for a year. Which suits as I can't go anywhere anyway.

What have you done lately to cope - or not - with jail ?

Shyness86

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
that I've gone completely MAD. I pulled a man in off the street and we bonked to the beat of this and that for four hours. He was huuuuge. I won't be able to walk for a year. Which suits as I can't go anywhere anyway.

Sounds like you had fun, I would like to be with you giving you a good fuck

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

wish i was ur guy

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
John Clarke, you are evil incarnate. Tempting like that. What a bodaay. I once had a real sexy bod. Dunno now. Been a while. Likely part of problem. I was in Soho in London once some years ago and a black man called me over. I'm Irish. We are very friendly. So over I go and we are having a good chat. He's hot. He said he would ??? my ass for hours. I said, 'But I'm Snow White.... never been with a man.... you musn't talk like that'. lol In that near thong thing I would massage you ALL over maybe inner too - prostate kinda thing - and then eat you all up. Not literally of course. You're all so sexy. What a waste. I think I'd faint at the site of those pants all wet and ready. So huge and hard. I love PASSION !!!! It is as much of the spirit, maybe moreso, than the body. Turns the spark into a Blaze. Fire that burns but does not consume. Know what I mean. It's cold and wet here. But I made myself go out regardless. So I am back now - feel better and ready for maybe - 30 ? :p:p:D:D:D:D

S

Ste1972

Madness seems quite a common thing around here fast getting to lunacy myself

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
John Clarke, you are evil incarnate. Tempting like that. What a bodaay. I once had a real sexy bod. Dunno now. Been a while. Likely part of problem. I was in Soho in London once some years ago and a black man called me over. I'm Irish. We are very friendly. So over I go and we are having a good chat. He's hot. He said he would ??? my ass for hours. I said, 'But I'm Snow White.... never been with a man.... you musn't talk like that'. lol In that near thong thing I would massage you ALL over maybe inner too - prostate kinda thing - and then eat you all up. Not literally of course. You're all so sexy. What a waste. I think I'd faint at the site of those pants all wet and ready. So huge and hard. I love PASSION !!!! It is as much of the spirit, maybe moreso, than the body. Turns the spark into a Blaze. Fire that burns but does not consume. Know what I mean. It's cold and wet here. But I made myself go out regardless. So I am back now - feel better and ready for maybe - 30 ? :p:p:D:D:D:D
pm me

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Madness seems quite a common thing around here fast getting to lunacy myself

A PhD in lunacy. That means we can call you Dr Moon ?! :p:D When I came across this place by accident at first, I thought in my lunacy I'd fallen into a cess pit. But then you realise it's like everywhere. Just human beings and you get to know some and get the odd good laugh. Unfortunately with CoVid and distance - meetings are usually out of question. But we can read to know we are not alone. That we are all filth mongers. :D:D

S

Ste1972

A PhD in lunacy. That means we can call you Dr Moon ?! :p:D When I came across this place by accident at first, I thought in my lunacy I'd fallen into a cess pit. But then you realise it's like everywhere. Just human beings and you get to know some and get the odd good laugh. Unfortunately with CoVid and distance - meetings are usually out of question. But we can read to know we are not alone. That we are all filth mongers. :D:D
Dr moon I like it and couldn't agree more at least with this site we can all still make connections and as you said get to know our fellow filthmongers
Good to know we're not alone

M

MizzFizz

Made connections with people online on sites like this...in the hope when this is all over I'll be able to cash in some of the promises to meet up...meanwhile, total exhibitionism on cam for those who like that sort of thing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back