So many fakes on here!

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So others can tell me things, speaking on my behalf, but I can't back to them? OK. I see what "fair" means here.
This is a thread about fake profiles mate, not politics. Don’t think anyone would be offended if you wanted to start a thread about politics. You may or may not get people posting in that thread, I can’t speak for anyone else

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just seeing this ... omfg BonkersBobBobberly calm yer pants mate ... you need some stress balls tae squeeze?
hahahhaha

Hedgehog380

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
giphy.gif

BobBobberly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is a thread about fake profiles mate, not politics. Don’t think anyone would be offended if you wanted to start a thread about politics. You may or may not get people posting in that thread, I can’t speak for anyone else
Yes, and if you look up you will see where it was not me who started mentioning politics..."mate".

BobBobberly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just seeing this ... omfg BonkersBobBobberly calm yer pants mate ... you need some stress balls tae squeeze?
hahahhaha
In English? I'm calm. Re-read the thread. I was posting on-topic, then someone went off-topic, and somehow I got blamed for it. Let me know why you think that means I'm not calm.

Back