So jealous of these girls even though I'm supposed to be straight

DiamondFrost

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
6190.jpg
It's so unfair. I want to be doing the straight act of having my legs behind me locked in position where I'm helpless to do anything but be assfucked hard in my tight hole for everyone to watch as other cocks circle me waiting to be sucked and handled. I want to be asserting my straightness by being on my knees looking up at the man watching me slobber, lick and throat his hard aroused dick until he pumps my mouth full of sperm. I want to have my lips around the tip of a rock hard dick before gliding down to gag on it.
 

Attachments

  • 6195-2.jpg
    6195-2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
  • 6194.jpg
    6194.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 6189.jpg
    6189.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 6185.jpg
    6185.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
2,605
Reaction score
1,950
So you're curious or not as straight as you think, which honestly nothing wrong with that
 
Back
Top