So how would you impress me if we met at a bar !!!

Lynbay40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ok. Why is it none of you have not given or shown me a good enough reason to let you Fck me.

I don’t mean just dick pic at least give me more interest, after all your the one trying to impress me.

PS. I do not need a face pic either the art of chatting to a girl seems to be dead.

Who will be the lucky one !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 112

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay, so first of all I would offer you a safety pin to fix that dress...because i know you must be devastated that your gorgeous tits keep falling out.

Once I've got you looking all prim and proper again I would start scanning the bar looking for boys to introduce.

Here Comes gentleman number one. My cue to slip off...

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Okay, so first of all I would offer you a safety pin to fix that dress...because i know you must be devastated that your gorgeous tits keep falling out.

Once I've got you looking all prim and proper again I would start scanning the bar looking for boys to introduce.

Here Comes gentleman number one. My cue to slip off...
The good old chat up lines lol:

Get your coat you have pulled.

Looking at those nipples it must be cold in here

Lynbay40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why !!! could I not just be excited. !!!

lukeyboy81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am not very good at pick up lines!
Would probably start a conversation with you about the weather, even if I bored you at least I would be able to admire your stunning figure for a bit!

Ps, you look gorgeous on all your pics btw

J

Justmeagain

Would you like to come back to my hotel room so I can undo the other button on the dress.

T

Toffeelions

Ok. Why is it none of you have not given or shown me a good enough reason to let you Fck me.

I don’t mean just dick pic at least give me more interest, after all your the one trying to impress me.

PS. I do not need a face pic either the art of chatting to a girl seems to be dead.

Wow you are seriously stunning and them nipples omg ,

Smile at you across the bar, slowly move over tell you how beautiful you looked ask if you like a drink not be able to taking my eyes off you, xxxx

meerkat63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

superb nipples , love to lick and suck them to tease you and get you horny

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey, had to come over and say hi… I haven’t seen you in this bar before. I would definitely remembered such an attractive lady.

Let me buy you a drink and we can sit down and chat.. I can’t keep standing as someone will notice the huge hard on I have!

By the way, what’s your name?… …. did you say Lyn? That’s a beautiful name - just like you!

What do you want to drink… let’s get to know each other… intimately Lyn!

Back