Sluty blond very up for hard sex chatt, Pm me boys.

S

SussexGuy47

Oh dear, it must be jolly frustrating for you. But some of us who are more impeccably turned out and more discreet in our private lives don’t tend to hang out with those others who choose to spend all their days in those chat rooms.
Class tends to stay away in reserved corners and act more lady like and for us to decide whether to chat when one is approached.
Ide love to see The Real You x

tattooed_uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh dear, it must be jolly frustrating for you. But some of us who are more impeccably turned out and more discreet in our private lives don’t tend to hang out with those others who choose to spend all their days in those chat rooms.
Class tends to stay away in reserved corners and act more lady like and for us to decide whether to chat when one is approached.
terribly sorry, did i offend you saying that the OP is fake? Guilty conscience maybe? Just because i remain logged in, through laziness might i add, doesnt mean im always chatting. i call out those i see as bullshitting. Nice too see you know me oh so well..... oh wait you dont klnow me at all. hmmmm.

Back