Sleep sex

J

JonB

Love someone watching me until they can’t take no more then them grabbing me and getting wild
There is nothing hotter than watching each other while wanking, but don't think it would be long until i thrust myself inside you. much as i would love to watch you cum i want to feel you round my cock when you do

Interested

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ex partner always said she'd love to wake up with me inside her. She always woke up before I got in. I made her cum once when she was asleep. Many a time I pulled the sheets back and wanked all over her.

Formerly_Wanted

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My ex was crazy for this .
She always told me if I woke up horny just go for it.
It drove her wild when she woke up and I was inside her .
I’d also regularly wake up to find her riding me to

P

Paul56

Has anyone else ever had sex while their partner is asleep. I came home from work this morning to find the mrs asleep with her ass sticking out the side of the bed I took my cock out and started playing with it stopping just before I cum the was lots of precum oozing out so I rubbed it on her pussy until she was nice and wet I pushed gently and she stirred I was just about to cum anyway so I pushed it all in and started to cum. I was so turned on I cum loads
I often used to wake up to my sub gently wanking me and sliding me into her pussy before we have even kissed or spoken. So damn sexy!

Need to find another sub!

Back