Slave Couple Southern England

NSA

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are a slave Couple and Seeking Men in Southern England if you are open Minded and Dominant
Hi Dieter,
I am staying at the Gatwick Sofitel Hotel from the 13th til the 16th of December. Are you anywhere near?
Dominant male, not bi or bi curious but I will treat you like a worthless piece of meat if interested. As for the wife I'll use and abuse her. Let me know if interested.

Dieter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Dieter,
I am staying at the Gatwick Sofitel Hotel from the 13th til the 16th of December. Are you anywhere near?
Dominant male, not bi or bi curious but I will treat you like a worthless piece of meat if interested. As for the wife I'll use and abuse her. Let me know if interested.
Sounds Perfect

Reactions: NSA

Chhhhhhhh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah I mean im really gonna make sure that it hurts whe sits down for 3 days

Chhhhhhhh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m southminster tho would probably have to be a hotel in burnham on crouch or south Woodham ferrers however im feeling really filthy Tonight and the wife is gonna wanna stay in the area for another day and probably book this arrangement again in the future

NSA

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds Perfect
Not bi, but really looking forward to use your wife she is very fuckable. I can cum on the floor or on her feet and make you clean afterwards. Telegram Avican if interested

Dieter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sounds interesting.. you cum on her heels or bare feet?

Back