Slav for mistress

Ajdhs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.

Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

naughtyalison12

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.

Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.
good morning misstress my name is alison im a xd sissy maid or school girl or im what ever my misstress demands i have exprence of being a slave and have high limits . if misstress permits me i will carry on . i have been punished before for being sloppy in my house work and for serving drinks the wrong way to misstress guests . im from lancashire it would be an honner to serve you misstress kind regards alan

Back