SITE CONNECTION ISSUES

Blueheaven

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is still not working right surely by now you think it could be fixed it been well over a month now of disconnection (3904) what ever that is

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This problem is one which only appears to have arisen from my point of view since the install the app feature was put in the menu. I’m not sure if that’s where the problem lies

Fiona42D

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are aware that some chatters are experiencing connection/disconnection and lag/pending issues. So far, it appears to be mainly chatters who are with BT or EE as their ISP.

This has been affecting this site for some time. The site owners and site developers are all fully aware and they are working to resolve the issues. We as Admins and moderators can't fix these issues, sorry. So please don't take it out on the moderators.

As soon as we know any updates we will of course let you all know.

Many thanks
seems to be stuck, Disconnected (3409) in chat. use this playform a lot less due this issue, server side (3409). so off to system support to swap out the dodgy server
We are aware that some chatters are experiencing connection/disconnection and lag/pending issues. So far, it appears to be mainly chatters who are with BT or EE as their ISP.

This has been affecting this site for some time. The site owners and site developers are all fully aware and they are working to resolve the issues. We as Admins and moderators can't fix these issues, sorry. So please don't take it out on the moderators.

As soon as we know any updates we will of course let you all know.

Many thanks
server side 4309 is a common isssue with SQL and an easy fix, just doesn't seem to have told the system team it exists else it would have been fixed in 10 mins (plus server boot time). so team just why no fix for this now going on for over a month. jez if this had been out site the system team would have been sacked by now.

Sheffield_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's a complete farce, over a month unfixed now and pretty much unusable, so I'm out sadly

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Been working for a few days but if i leave the site and come back its fucked! Then Monday it fucked me off after 2 mins and been the same since!

Fiona42D

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
why is it taking so long to fix what is really a simple server side fault.. so sever team what is this side depenadant on SQL. Java or what?

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Because no one gives a fuck Fiona. We are just a small number so brushed under the carpet! If they did give a fuck it would have been sorted weeks ago!

Blueheaven

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still not working how come I can put messages on here or report faults as I use BT Fibre but not in chat room why am I getting3409 flashed up when disconnected how long will this go on for as It been months now

Sheffield_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still the same errors for me so basically unusable (BT Fibre), are they even trying to rectify any longer or just not bothered??

shavensmooth63

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
not bt or ee and still not working am running zoom full fibre and google when if ever is it going to work ?

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I thought it had been fixed. Chat is working ok now for me (BT fibre), just the very occasional "disconnected" but it reconnects almost instantly.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Every time I try to go into chat it diverts me back to home page on forum. Is anyone else having this problem?

Back