Sister dilemma

Siss

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
After reading my story at confessions forum you will find out that I live with a completely crazy sister . Well after I wrote that story , today I come in and find her sleeping like this alone . It's TRUE I've been spying her and taking pictures of her . The feeling of temptation it's real. What would someone in my place do ? What if the neighbor's watch? I couldnt help myslef and I took this picture to share it with you guys and to ask for your opinion , what would you do and what should I do next time i see this ? . Honestly I'm saying that I love watching more and more nudes of her and naked in bed or walking around the house View attachment 8659 View attachment 8659 View attachment 8659

Gringoloco69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
After reading my story at confessions forum you will find out that I live with a completely crazy sister . Well after I wrote that story , today I come in and find her sleeping like this alone . It's TRUE I've been spying her and taking pictures of her . The feeling of temptation it's real. What would someone in my place do ? What if the neighbor's watch? I couldnt help myslef and I took this picture to share it with you guys and to ask for your opinion , what would you do and what should I do next time i see this ? . Honestly I'm saying that I love watching more and more nudes of her and naked in bed or walking around the house View attachment 8659 View attachment 8659 View attachment 8659

X

Xpertlikka74

In case you were wondering...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-165935.png
    Screenshot_20190709-165935.png
    481.4 KB · Views: 83

Chris6969

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tell u what give me ur address and I will come look after her promise to be quiet lol

Back