Should I tell my girlfriend I saw my best friend groping her arse last night?

S

SloppySeconds4me

My girlfriend and my best friend have always flirted with each other and I have always enjoyed watching them get on so well. My friend always jokes about how he will get with her if we break up and I take it as a compliment. Last night he was at our house getting drunk with us and the flirting started, she only had a fishnet boobtube on with no bra, a short pvc skirt that showed half her arse even when she was stood up straight, a thong, fishnet stockings and 6 inch high heels on so she had a lot of flesh on show and looked like a total slut. I saw my mate grope her arse 4 times and I saw them kissing in the kitchen when I came back down from using the toilet, I made noise so they knew I was there. I've seen him grope her five other times too, hes been coming round to see her nearly every day when I'm at work for the past two months as well so I think they are having an affair. Should I tell her I've seen him groping her and risk an argument or just pretend I don't know and let them enjoy themselves?

Darram

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ultimately it depends on what you think is best. I understand that isn't helpful. If you just want your gf to be happy then I'd say you'd have to talk about it eventually. In the end it depends on your opinion of the situation, other's won't have enough information to make a justified and rational decision

S

SloppySeconds4me

Ultimately it depends on what you think is best. I understand that isn't helpful. If you just want your gf to be happy then I'd say you'd have to talk about it eventually. In the end it depends on your opinion of the situation, other's won't have enough information to make a justified and rational decision

Thanks for the reply, I told her what I saw and asked if there was anything going on with them and she admitted that they are having sex when I'm at work but it's just a bit of fun and she wants to be with me. She asked how I felt about what I saw and about them having regular sex with each other. I told her I enjoyed seeing him grope her arse and if she wants to keep having fun with my mate then that's fine with me if that makes her happy. I went to my friends and told him I knew and that I want him to carrying enjoying having sex with her.
The sex has been amazing since too, she gets very dirty after he's had her before me.

S

SloppySeconds4me

you seen them grope and kiss , and ur still with her says a lot about you.............
I don't mind them having fun, ive always enjoyed them flirting so I've seen him have his hands all over her loads of times, but I didn't think they would do it behind my back unless they were fucking, I didn't want to put her under pressure either, but I told her what I saw anyway and she told me they've been having sex for two months and I've told them that's fine and I want them to enjoy having lots of sex.
Our sex life has been amazing since too so who wins?

L

Leeboy

I was gonna say keep quiet and let her have fun, but I see that you told her and it's worked out okay. I would want to wstch him grope her a lot tbh. I bet the flirting has got dirtier now that it's in the open isn't it? You're a lucky guy having a lover that cheats on you but wants to stay with you. Let her practice with other men then come home and fuck you lol

L

Leeboy

If I was your mate I would make you watch me have dirty sex with her in your bed lol

Back