Should I or shouldn't I?

Should I Go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just relaxing and unwinding after a very long day of meetings with a group of Middle Eastern clients. I must say their wealth is only matched by their arrogance and their sexist attitudes. Ideas for new investments that I presented to them were treated with scepticism in the morning and then accepted with delight when my (male) boss re-presented them after lunch (and being Arabs, booze had nothing to do with it).

I think they were happy I was there though, judging from the looks (well, stares) I kept getting (which were not at my face, I might add). And just now, I've just had an email from their "fixer" inviting me to a party at their hotel tomorrow night!

Wondering whether or not I should go - I doubt they want to discuss house prices in London and the Home Counties . . . .

Sumiko signature.png

D

DdyBear

If they can't accept your mind and gender for what they are and how you are, then why should they get to potentially enjoy you at your Sumiko best :)

But that's just my 2 cents worth ofc. Either way, stay safe. xx

M

MowgliSCN

Hmm I agree with your scepticism..lots of money don't equal respect..any doubts then don't attend go find your own fun x

S

Shadow_J

Basically what the others have said. The context within which these guys met you was work, where they utterly disrespected you professionally. While the experience awaiting you may well be great fun, it's not going to help the work situation for you with these guys, and tells them that treating you like that is OK.

Pretty certain you can find your fun elsewhere...

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Decision's just been made more difficult by the arrival of Rolex watches as gifts for the whole team "for your dedicated work"!

S

Shadow_J

Decision's just been made more difficult by the arrival of Rolex watches as gifts for the whole team "for your dedicated work"!
I'd have thought that would make it an easier decision, being bought off like that ;)

D

DirtyOldBastard

You should invite them to your party instead, where a host a beautiful women parade around with their strap--ons on view, ready to be used on the unsuspecting male arses' asses.

S

Secretliaisons1969

Just relaxing and unwinding after a very long day of meetings with a group of Middle Eastern clients. I must say their wealth is only matched by their arrogance and their sexist attitudes. Ideas for new investments that I presented to them were treated with scepticism in the morning and then accepted with delight when my (male) boss re-presented them after lunch (and being Arabs, booze had nothing to do with it).

I think they were happy I was there though, judging from the looks (well, stares) I kept getting (which were not at my face, I might add). And just now, I've just had an email from their "fixer" inviting me to a party at their hotel tomorrow night!

Wondering whether or not I should go - I doubt they want to discuss house prices in London and the Home Counties . . . .

Definitely not.
You're better than that. They are arrogant sexist rich bastards by the sound of it.
You could do a lot better.
Send the watch back.
X

Back