londonladuk69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
HI

Myself and the ex are now looking and agreed for another guy to join the both of us at our hotel room on the last weekend of this month so that myself and the plus one can literally pick from over 50 different sexy little outfits for her to dress into throughout the whole nite and to literally and i mean constantly fuck her crazy all though the whole nite long. And please BELIEVE ME when i say this but she looks absolutely amazing and super seriously fucking god dam horny when shes all dressed up showing off her trim tanned up little body and proper hot tiny little arse all thonged up lol She just honestly and i do too may i add really wants for myself and one other guy to absolutely and constantly fuck her brains out all nite long, and i truly do mean non stop for hours and hours on end. Rough, hard, hair pulling, arse slapping hardcore sex. Serious and clean guys only. No messers please. Contact us for more info. Recent and genuine pics of her are added below. If you like what you see and would be honestly interested in having the chance to help me give this seriously sexy, horny and dam filthy little blonde cock sucking slag a fuck she will not forget drop me a private message.

JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELF HOW SERIOUSLY AMAZING THE BODY IS ON IT AND IM QUITE SURE YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW EVEN BETTER SHE LOOKS WEARING NOTHING BUT A SKIMPY AND TINY LITTLE G STRING LOL

PICS SAY IT ALL

YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

83310474_629199307945734_6396693671682481962_o.jpg
98437442_609874936544838_8412007716268015616_o.jpg

BigBoy85

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
HI

Myself and the ex are now looking and agreed for another guy to join the both of us at our hotel room on the last weekend of this month so that myself and the plus one can literally pick from over 50 different sexy little outfits for her to dress into throughout the whole nite and to literally and i mean constantly fuck her crazy all though the whole nite long. And please BELIEVE ME when i say this but she looks absolutely amazing and super seriously fucking god dam horny when shes all dressed up showing off her trim tanned up little body and proper hot tiny little arse all thonged up lol She just honestly and i do too may i add really wants for myself and one other guy to absolutely and constantly fuck her brains out all nite long, and i truly do mean non stop for hours and hours on end. Rough, hard, hair pulling, arse slapping hardcore sex. Serious and clean guys only. No messers please. Contact us for more info. Recent and genuine pics of her are added below. If you like what you see and would be honestly interested in having the chance to help me give this seriously sexy, horny and dam filthy little blonde cock sucking slag a fuck she will not forget drop me a private message.

JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELF HOW SERIOUSLY AMAZING THE BODY IS ON IT AND IM QUITE SURE YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW EVEN BETTER SHE LOOKS WEARING NOTHING BUT A SKIMPY AND TINY LITTLE G STRING LOL

PICS SAY IT ALL

YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

View attachment 89004
View attachment 89005
Lovely lady

Attachments

• received_185719306886160.jpeg
    received_185719306886160.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
HI

PICS SAY IT ALL

YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

View attachment 89004
View attachment 89005
she's beautiful, she take anal?

Back