Shaved or Hairy

ChubbyBrownVirgin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a fresh 18 virgin looking to lose my virginity to an older daddy near newham/east ham and want to know if i should shave my ass and pubes or not and if anyone wants to meet im free through the holidays and will also deepthroat and swallow ofc <3

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Shave your arse for sure .. I've not found anyone, yet, who wants to fuck or rim hairy man hole* :oops: And make sure it's clean, inside & out. Cock & balls are up to you / your playmate. I trim my pubes, shave everything else.
* I'm happy to be proved wrong, so long as you give me a week or so to grow it back!

ChubbyBrownVirgin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Shave your arse for sure .. I've not found anyone, yet, who wants to fuck or rim hairy man hole* :oops: And make sure it's clean, inside & out. Cock & balls are up to you / your playmate. I trim my pubes, shave everything else.
* I'm happy to be proved wrong, so long as you give me a week or so to grow it back!
Thanks ill make sure to do that i also have an enema ill be sure to use on the day

Burylad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a fresh 18 virgin looking to lose my virginity to an older daddy near newham/east ham and want to know if i should shave my ass and pubes or not and if anyone wants to meet im free through the holidays and will also deepthroat and swallow ofc <3
Hi I'm 26 iknow I'm not an older daddy but I'm looking for older daddy's too or a younger lad like you to please and pleasure and kiss lick and suck your ass and cock and body for as long as you want then do what you want

ChubbyBrownVirgin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm 26 iknow I'm not an older daddy but I'm looking for older daddy's too or a younger lad like you to please and pleasure and kiss lick and suck your ass and cock and body for as long as you want then do what you want
Pm me if u want nd we might be able to arrange something

Back