Sharing cocks with your wife.

Tinywilly

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
75
Reaction score
248
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8446.jpeg
    IMG_8446.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8447.jpeg
    IMG_8447.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8437.jpeg
    IMG_8437.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8499.jpeg
    IMG_8499.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8604.jpeg
    IMG_8604.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 30

emmanylons

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Sep 2, 2024
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
awesome pics. very jealous of you hun x
 

maturemale4fun

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
253
Reaction score
70
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
Wow fantastic love playing with a bi cpl of u R still into it , nothing better than going from wife to hunny to fuck Ur holes
 

Freeforall68

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
63
Reaction score
26
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
That's definitely something that I would enjoy. Using both you and Sian, would be immense fun.
 

Tinywilly

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
75
Reaction score
248
Can I ask where u r from be nice of we were close could chat and see where it leads
Yes of course. Sian and I live in a village just outside of Lincoln, we are completely open with our family, friends, colleagues and neighbours about our relationship and are very well know locally as a bi sub cuckold couple. We have found it better being out in the open about us sexually as we can truly be ourselves and it increases the number of our play partners.
 

Filthynfun

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
356
Reaction score
165
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
Would love to spend some time playing with those holes
 

richbloke

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
88
Reaction score
45
Sian and I really enjoy sharing cocks, we love sucking and being fucked by the same guys. In the past 30 years of marriage we have shared 97 guys who we’ve sucked, rimmed and been fucked by, we both love receiving the same guys cum in our holes.

Anyone else enjoy this?
Fuck that is so damn sexy !
 
Back
Top