Shared Wife’s lippy pussy I luv to watch fucked for me

S

Saxon

These are from Sunday night and she’s already asked me she if she can fuck him regularly. Should I give my blessing?
Have been encouraging em to fuck another guy without me present for what feels like years. I’m still shocked she finally got the confidence to let her work mate ruin her while sending me the pics. Next challenge is convincing her to fuck a stranger or perhaps setting her up unawares to get picked up on a girls night out fucked silly while the other guy secretly sends me pics or hidden cams the fun for me then sending her home late without her underwear dripping wet and ruined, and watch her try to act all innocent not knowing I’ve seen her having a fun packed evening lol

S

SussexGuy47

Have been encouraging em to fuck another guy without me present for what feels like years. I’m still shocked she finally got the confidence to let her work mate ruin her while sending me the pics. Next challenge is convincing her to fuck a stranger or perhaps setting her up unawares to get picked up on a girls night out fucked silly while the other guy secretly sends me pics or hidden cams the fun for me then sending her home late without her underwear dripping wet and ruined, and watch her try to act all innocent not knowing I’ve seen her having a fun packed evening lol
What about Sucking off someone she doesnt know...

Ide love to fuck her alone n take photos to send..

MaxCav

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there

Essex too and would love to get my tongue around those lips. Dm me.

Back