Adamholiday
UKChat Expert
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2024
- Messages
- 1,211
- Reaction score
- 564
Mmmm yes, now just to lose the knickers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mmmm yes, now just to lose the knickers
Now behave, this is starting to give me a tingle in the cock and balls
Yes we swingDo you like to watch her with other guys
Where do you liveYes we swing
NottinghamWhere do you live
I'm not interested in cock I'm interested in your MrsLast pic wasnt my cock
I'm really close in South YorkshireNottingham
Have you watched her fuck other guys beforeNottingham
Yes we are in London and york a fair bit. Some good friends thereDo you travel
I was thinking about getting us a hotel in Sheffield one weekendYes we are in London and york a fair bit. Some good friends there
Id expect plenty of oral tho (both ways) before anything elseYes we are in London and york a fair bit. Some good friends there