Sexy ex girlfriend

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By cheating ex-girlfriend, you mean on her husband …or were you two married… why on Earth is she wearing a wedding ring? and why are you showing everybody pictures of her 4-5 months pregnant? or on vacation with what looks like a child in the background?

and while I'm feeling all detectivey why is it that every file name says screenshot? where did you screenshot these from? instagram?

Pure class

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By cheating ex-girlfriend, you mean on her husband …or were you two married… why on Earth is she wearing a wedding ring? and why are you showing everybody pictures of her 4-5 months pregnant? or on vacation with what looks like a child in the background?

and while I'm feeling all detectivey why is it that every file name says screenshot? where did you screenshot these from? instagram?

Pure class
Good points, well made. I wasn't detectivey enough to notice all that!

Geordiebloke999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pure class
Don't like them ill remove them. Cheers

Back