• Shop

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi guys I would like to know what peoples thoughts are on buying sex toys
which is preferable online or from a discreet shop/unit.
Is it better to have the anonymity of buying online or is the preference to be able to view the product and know exactly what you are getting for your money

Also what types of toys do you like feel free to add a pic of your favourite toys

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are enough reviews online to make sure that you’re getting exactly what you expect. Online has more selection. So, like almost anything these days, it’s better to shop online.

My two favourites are a silicone pussy, basically a fleshlight but without the daft casing and a male vibrator. The vibrator gives intense orgasms very easily

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi guys I would like to know what peoples thoughts are on buying sex toys
which is preferable online or from a discreet shop/unit.
Is it better to have the anonymity of buying online or is the preference to be able to view the product and know exactly what you are getting for your money

Also what types of toys do you like feel free to add a pic of your favourite toys
Online has more selection but nufffin beats a try before ye buy dildo in the sex shoppe ;):rolleyes::p

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Online has more selection but nufffin beats a try before ye buy dildo in the sex shoppe ;):rolleyes::p
Cheers jugs I am going to do them online but trying to figure out weather its worth having a shop as well when I get more organised with it

Back