Seriously needing cock

Bobby84smith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site

Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.

You still looking

Driver74

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If only I was closer would leave you with legs trembling and holes filled

Sammy53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site
Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.
new too and in Worthing

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm in Littlehampton

ImaSussexMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sussex based too, would love to be of service :)

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im 39 based in Pulborough West Sussex, married and wife doesnt know that im very dirty. Has to be very discreet but im open to anything men (for the first time) or women. xx

Sylk_

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm horsham if that's close to you ;)

S

SussexGuy47

Has
NO ONE NOTICED....
User last seen in 2021!!!!
That's 20 21 last seen..
unlikely to get Any replies..!!!

Robster45

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wherei in Sussex, I am in North Hampshire x

S

SlickDick46

Loving the pics, sounds like you need a full service and tune up, I could happily fit you in !

S

SlickDick46

Would just need to stick my dipstick in to check those juices.

Back