DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s this lock down, or the fact that this site has introduced me to the thrill of posting dick pics, but I can’t help thinking how much fun it would be to pleasure yourself on a cam with someone else doing the same thing at the same time for me to enjoy watching.
Anyone do this type of thing? Is it a buzz?

SJR52

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi it’s good fun you looking for male or female

D

Durhamcouple

Don’t know if it’s this lock down, or the fact that this site has introduced me to the thrill of posting dick pics, but I can’t help thinking how much fun it would be to pleasure yourself on a cam with someone else doing the same thing at the same time for me to enjoy watching.
Anyone do this type of thing? Is it a buzz?

Pretty much our weekend with lockdown dragging on x

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ah well at least enjoy each other! I’ve just looked at that dirty roulette site you mentioned , not many women! I had a go though, rude not to join in eh

D

Durhamcouple

Ah well at least enjoy each other! I’ve just looked at that dirty roulette site you mentioned , not many women! I had a go though, rude not to join in eh
Fair few women and couples on a weekend. Afternoon early evening x

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fair few women and couples on a weekend. Afternoon early evening x
I’ll have another look at them times. Good fun though. I just seen the picture in the thread you made, wow, I wish I was arriving home to that! You are sexy as anything, he’s a lucky man! just attached an image for you so you can see what you’ve done to me! Thank you!

Attachments

• F7A7D300-F273-4893-AC43-7AABC649B26C.jpeg
    F7A7D300-F273-4893-AC43-7AABC649B26C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Excuse my language here but fuck the lockdowns it’s now a point of the government controlling everything we do! China has recovered in no time! Yes avoid crowds etc but they will not take my freedom away!

Back