Secret bi fun

Biglace1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So I recently got to try something I've always wanted . I've always been intrigued by what another man's cock feels like so I went and found out . I met a guy at his house and he gave me an awesome blow Job then asked me to fuck him , I obliged and gave him a reach around and wanting him off while I fucked him was amazing that I was so turned on I let him fuck me . We didn't swap names and I just left after we had both cum and but the feeling of a guy inside me instead of being pegged was amazing . I'd love to do it again while I go down on a lady . I don't fancy men and really don't wanna kiss etc thats not my thing but I am very open minded and willing to try allsorts I can highly recommend it

Mazza1978

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds like fun….must admit I finger my arse in the bath and quite like it

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So I recently got to try something I've always wanted . I've always been intrigued by what another man's cock feels like so I went and found out . I met a guy at his house and he gave me an awesome blow Job then asked me to fuck him , I obliged and gave him a reach around and wanting him off while I fucked him was amazing that I was so turned on I let him fuck me . We didn't swap names and I just left after we had both cum and but the feeling of a guy inside me instead of being pegged was amazing . I'd love to do it again while I go down on a lady . I don't fancy men and really don't wanna kiss etc thats not my thing but I am very open minded and willing to try allsorts I can highly recommend it
Happy you enjoyed your first experience it's such a nice thing, hopefully you get another chance, shame though I like a nice kiss and a cuddle after sex x

B

Boredhusband69

I want to try this but struggling to find someone to fulfill my fantasy

B

Boredhusband69

Not had any offers yet and have posted on quite a few threads now

Curious4more

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A first time would be nice.

A first time would be nice..
Know what you mean!

Back