Saturday night in Liverpool

M

Mrsheen839

Not been on much .. "otherwise engaged" having fun n enjoying life . So no need to have been here . But I guess I miss yas loads so wanted to say hi ...
P.s sorry for being rowdy in ma new favourite pub "Jurgens" here we here we here we fucking go!View attachment 54597
Coorrr FIT Is an understatement :p

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not been on much .. "otherwise engaged" having fun n enjoying life . So no need to have been here . But I guess I miss yas loads so wanted to say hi ...
P.s sorry for being rowdy in ma new favourite pub "Jurgens" here we here we here we fucking go!View attachment 54597
Looking gorgeous as always Mrs !! Hope ya had a fantastic time... defo well deserved break!! And of course it was in my favourite city I’ve got friends & family there so it’s like my second home lol xxx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Looking gorgeous as always Mrs !! Hope ya had a fantastic time... defo well deserved break!! And of course it was in my favourite city I’ve got friends & family there so it’s like my second home lol xxx
It's a gorgeous city with amazing people x
Hopefully be back again next year x

Sam62

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking a knockout as always, I doubt they knew wot hit em xxxx

Jim19

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just gorgeous and waiting for more

Alexei

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I keep trying to peer over the top, but it’s not working...sigh...

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I absolutely love the place Mrs I try and go there at least once a year xx
Before covid I tried to get there at least once a month, quite often through work, but not been that often recently

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Before covid I tried to get there at least once a month, quite often through work, but not been that often recently
Yeah I know what you’re saying Shambles COVID has messed it up for me too this year I have friends & family in Liverpool so I would normally try to go there 3 to 4 times a year but this year has been so messed up I’ve only managed to get there once so far!

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you’re saying Shambles COVID has messed it up for me too this year I have friends & family in Liverpool so I would normally try to go there 3 to 4 times a year but this year has been so messed up I’ve only managed to get there once so far!
Aye, to be honest even when I’ve been there it’s not been the same, as in normal times I love a lot of the live music in a lot of the pubs. Everything is so different at the moment

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking hot as always xx

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Aye, to be honest even when I’ve been there it’s not been the same, as in normal times I love a lot of the live music in a lot of the pubs. Everything is so different at the moment
Yeah I bet it’s not the same there at the moment buddy!! Last time I was there was in February before all this Covid kicked off so I wouldn’t know what it is like at the moment but I’ve heard it’s not as lively like it normally is which is understandable in these circumstances but a total shame because the city is normally always buzzing day & night with the live music from the bars and generally loads of people just enjoying themselves!!

W

Wanted

Wow looking amazing as always BJ . Stunning .
Good to see you’re back on , missed your post ;)

Back