Same sex confessions

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My first was while camping, one of your typical camp and get drunk sorta trips, well I had to share my own tent with this bloke from our group, was asleep when I woke up to find him giving me one hell of a decent blowjob, needless to say it was great

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Better not say about my first as was under age and my last, was last night, as my guy loves watching, but it's not long before he joins in, unless he's getting a BJ as he watches.
I'd love to watch 2 woman having fun but I wouldn't want to join in just watch

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
First: "kissing practice" with a friend from school. Told her it was so we could learn to kiss for when we had a boyfriend. I liked it more than I let on to her.
Best: was sharing a room with a friend on a spa break. Both got pretty drunk, she undressed in front of me, I made a comment that she had a great body. She gave me a play kiss to say thank you, the play kiss turned into more and we ended up not sleeping much as at all.

Last edited:

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
First: "kissing practice" with a friend from school. Told her it was so we could learn to kiss for when we had a boyfriend. I liked it more than I let on to her.
Best: was sharing a room with a friend on a spa break. Both got pretty drunk, she undressed in front of me, I made a comment that she had a great body. She gave me a play kiss to say thank you, the play kissed turned into more and we ended up not sleeping much as at all.
Blimey you sound like you've had some fun with your friends

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Blimey you sound like you've had some fun with your friends
That was actually the only time I've done anything sexual with a platonic girlfriend, which probably made it more memorable. I had had a crush on her for ages but never picked up any vibes at all. Amazing what a lot of alcohol and sharing a room can do

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That was actually the only time I've done anything sexual with a platonic girlfriend, which probably made it more memorable. I had had a crush on her for ages but never picked up any vibes at all. Amazing what a lot of alcohol and sharing a room can do
True I think alcohol was responsible for making me bi and proud

Brandiee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm bi so same sex encounters aren't strange to me but something really exciting happened a few weeks ago, I was chatting dirty to a guy on here sharing it with my bi curious bff and she asked me if it was ok to masturbate as I read to her....how could I resist ;) Let's just say it went further and she's no longer bi curious lol

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
O
I'm bi so same sex encounters aren't strange to me but something really exciting happened a few weeks ago, I was chatting dirty to a guy on here sharing it with my bi curious bff and she asked me if it was ok to masturbate as I read to her....how could I resist ;) Let's just say it went further and she's no longer bi curious lol
You lucky thing you not had that much fun since lockdown, very jealous right now I love being bi as it gives you more choice for fun

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Let's hear you first or best same sex encounters
I have spent alot of time in the past week fantasising about playing with my best mate, she is so hot and the hubby agrees but she doesn't play with women at all. I have been sharing my naughty daydreams with the hubby and he confessed he would love to play with her too, always end up soaking and the sex is out of this world as we both imagine her being there too. My favourite fantasy is me returning home from college to find my best mate has arrived early at my house. Walk in to find her sucking the hubby off while he is teasing her hard nipples. I know full well he has deliberately come on to her so I can walk in catch them as he knows how bad I want her and how much I have thought about them together. They don't notice me and i pull out of view from them to watch. The both of them are moaning turned on by each other and i can feel myself get wetter and wetter. I refrain from touching myself, just watching intently, wishing he would cum and her asking for it all over her tits, he must have heard me coz he tells her he is going to cum and she begs him to cover her tits in his cum. I leak watching his cum cover the tits i so badly want to suck on then he goes down on her and has her squirming within no time, i hear her moan his name and tell him she wishes I was there coz she has a confession that she has played with herself thinking about fukin us. Well that for me was my invitation. I walk in the door telling them they are a pair of filthy fukers and walk right upto my mate and start sucking on her nipples and rubbing my hubbys cum all over her. Myself and the hubby give her the naughtiest fun she has ever had.

We have her coming to stay next week for a couple of days, having drinks etc and damn am I praying she gets naughty 3some ideas with us lol x

Back