Roleplay gets me wet

hotbumIssy18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
I love acting out all kinds of different role-play scenarios and I love talking about them. Love making lists and have a few fantasies as well and I would love to hear what your favourite role-play fantasies are I absolutely love rough and dirty role-play too

melly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
I love acting out all kinds of different role-play scenarios and I love talking about them. Love making lists and have a few fantasies as well and I would love to hear what your favourite role-play fantasies are I absolutely love rough and dirty role-play too
I have lots of role-playing fantasies xx

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
Hey there I'm Karl I'm a 55yr old pretty fit guy originally from Belfast now living in Cardiff and I starting thinking about role play couple of years back and I gotta say I really love it there's so many scenarios you can possibly play with I'm sure you will agree and I saw this post of yours just now and then saw your profile picture and first of wow what a really beautiful sexy girl you are and I'm fantasizing right now about how I'd RP with you and how dirty I'd hope it was lol and I'd let you choose anything you want and as dirty as you also wanted because I'll try anything a girl wishes and as long as she could last all night and like having her tight holes eaten until she cums multiple times I'm happy to do whatever

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
Hmmmm I'd do whatever RP fun you want babe believe me anything

Attachments

• IMG_20240403_002058.jpg
    IMG_20240403_002058.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
Here's the picture of me I have just taken to show you I'm real

Karl3goodfunl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning how are you

Karl3goodfunl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning how are you
As I already said beautiful whatever you want I'll honestly provide no matter what and as dirty as you want also

Back