Riskiest place you've cheated and who with

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Brothers wife (now ex) stroked my cock under a blanket while we were sat on a sofa together and my brother was in the same room.

malvyn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A pair of twins jack me off under a blanket in the back of there parents car on the way home from Melton Mowbray.

P

Paul56

Toilets in Eds Dinner at South Mimms services. Was meant to be a coffee first date but she dared me to prove I could make her squirt and ended in full fuck. No one seemed to notice!

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
fucked 7 lady boys in hotel room and my fiancé sleeping next room

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife's ex friend in one of our bedrooms whilst wife was asleep downstairs.

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bumped into my lover in a supermarket. I was alone he was with his wife so said nothing, but as I walked away I got a text from him telling me to meet him outside. Somehow he escaped his wife for a bit, we went to relatively quiet corner of the car park and he fucked me from behind over a stranger's car. I finished my shopping with his cum leaking from me.

In hindsight this is probably on some security guard's camera tape. I hope they enjoyed the view.

Last edited:

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bumped into my lover in a supermarket. I was alone he was with his wife so said nothing, but as I walked away I got a text from him telling me to meet him outside. Somehow he escaped his wife for a bit, we went to relatively quiet corner of the car park and he fucked me from behind over a stranger's car. I finished my shopping with his cum leaking from me.

In hindsight this is probably on some security guard's camera tape. I hope they enjoyed the view.
the risk of getting caught IS such a turn on isn't it...;) x

Back