Revenge on my cheating wife

M

Mole1

Hi 51y married man. My wife had an affair in the summer (this is true not fantasy) and I have a revenge fantasy Id like to play out with a willing female. It includes forcing her to watch us, anal, atm and generally humiliating and degrading her. Any real women on here who'd like to help me out pm me.

M

Mole1

And that'll make things all better?
That's a strong choice, no judgement here, hope you both have an awesome time. I hope she's as keen on living yr fantasy out as you are. I'm not sure that's the advice Relate would be giving you to strengthen yr relationship. Lol
Don't get me wrong, you've not mentioned anything I haven't done myself, but I'm not married and I'd be more worried about why my wife wants an affair before making her lick my shitty cock. Good luck with it.
Thanks for the advice mate but it’s a fantasy and no more. I would NEVER contemplate it for real. In reality we are trying to work through our issues and why she did it etc.

M

Mole1

Does she know about yr naughty side?
I'm only asking because I know the level of honesty that's needed for a proper journey of kinky discovery. Sometimes it's easy to get out of the habit of being truly honest with each other.
Good luck with it.
Yeah, we’ve done plenty of kinky stuff including nipple clamps, butt plug, pegging. I’d settle for making long,slow,love to her at present.

M

Mole1

Fair enough, it was only an idea, surprising how many people struggle to be honest with they're partners when it comes to naughtiness.
In that case, I wish you both the best of luck. Hang in there.
Cheers mate

Back