Repentance Thread....

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Short update for anyone who has read my story. My husband left me around a month ago. My neighbours are negotiating to buy his half of our house, which is a bit sick that he would consider this, although they claim it is for my benefit. To add to my humiliation I will admit I currently have a minor STD, BV with tricho... something or other. I'm on my last day of antibiotics, so can't have sex until I have been retested. They think they know which of the neighbours gave it to me, and he has been excluded, but maybe I have passed it on. All those years as a groupie and never a problem ! This weekend I am having a "judicial ......" I forget what they call it. A group of neighbours will interogate and humiliate me and then decide my guilt and punishment. Lots to look forward to. xx
And which street is this.?

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
On a long bus journey for a private std screening so I can be certified fit for tonight. So much wrong with all this but my clit is throbbing. I'm in disgrace, my baby is minded out to whoever will look after her, and I am nothing but a submissive slave whore. What can the future hold for one such as I ?
I have a task for the journey to find and read sexual confession, punishment and relief stories, and report on what I have learned tonight. I think they are going to start demanding more details of my past. Wanna wet myself.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are already a sex slave, reminds me of Emmanuel.
Walking about naked, serving the guests ready to do her master's bidding

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
On my way home, all clear. Had to ring my owners, they have messaged me some stories on literotica to read on the buses while I think about tonight. I have had to take my panties off and sit back in my seat with my pelvis raised and legs spread while I read. Not flashing, just arroused. Stories seem to be about a woman who works naked and gets craves humiliation. Got to pick my daughter up at neighbours and then find childminder for later.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like this story. About a married sex slave called Ginny. I don't like the fantasy aspect of a lot of stories, but their are similarities. I work naked, so does Ginny. She gets seen by other people though. I seem to have come into her story half way through so I'll have to go back. I want more nudity and humiliation. Auctioning off, model at a sex toy shop....hmm. I think this is all going to get intense. I want more.

G

geordie001

On a long bus journey for a private std screening so I can be certified fit for tonight. So much wrong with all this but my clit is throbbing. I'm in disgrace, my baby is minded out to whoever will look after her, and I am nothing but a submissive slave whore. What can the future hold for one such as I ?
I have a task for the journey to find and read sexual confession, punishment and relief stories, and report on what I have learned tonight. I think they are going to start demanding more details of my past. Wanna wet myself.

Hope your enjoying tonight?

Nickthetapas

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will be give you a list of possible judgements and punishments to follow.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hope your enjoying tonight?

It was awful and amazing at the same time. Like the night that started the next chapter in my life. My head is totally messed up and body abused. Got some terrible choices to make.... but thanks for asking. Nice to get some response from someone I haven't had to block.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm starting to come round after what happened last night. Things had become a bit stale over the past month. I was still doing my neighbours housework Monday to Friday for a couple of hours after they started blackmailing me. Anyone new will have to go back through this thread and the Introduction thread I wrote when I joined this site. To go back further I have a Word Press blog that should be mentioned on my profile, but that isn't up to date.
My husband left me a month ago - it was all brought on by the way my neighbour, Joan, was talking to him, he ordered me to stop having anything to do with them, but I couldn't. It finally came out that my daughter isn't my husbands. I think he had always suspected that but I lied about it for years. Anyway, I was cleaning for Joan every day, either naked or in sexy undies, while her husband Les was working from home. Afterwards I had to ask him if he needed any relief, and he usually fucked me. At weekends I would go round at night while Les was at the pub, and Joan would humiliate me. I was also working part time on Joan's orders at an office for the same company as her, but different location.
After hubby left, everything was so chaotic, and I was no longer enjoying my life. I'd had sex with a few men that Joan had arranged, and one of them had given me a STD for the first time in my life, so we got that sorted, and yesterday Joan took me to a new chapter in my life. I won't bore you with the details, as much as I feel like talking to someone, but Joan arranged a babysitter for my daughter from 8pm until midnight, and once she had arrived, I went next door. I always go in the kitchen door, strip naked (unless there is a uniform or undies laid out, which their wasn't), and then either get on with housework Monday to Friday, or go to the living room at weekends. Last night Joan was sat there with two women from across the road. Like I have said, Joan is mid 60's, quite a good body, always well suntanned, dominant natured with everyone, and together with Les she ran a swingers club some years back, so she knows everything about fetishes and how to talk to people. With her were Kathy, like me a mum in her early 30's, and Brenda, mid 50's. I'd spoke to Kathy a few times - she warned me about Joan being "strange". Brenda, well I had helped her push her broken down car once, and she never thanked me, just glared at me like I was a monster, which I presumed was something Joan had said to her.

I was stood in the doorway naked and in shock. It took me back to a time in my life when I had been caught with a celebrity by his wife, and she turned a few other wives against me, and I got slapped or beat up a few times. Joan stood up from the settee and told me to sit in her place, between the other two. She threw me a towel, I knew I had to sit on something to avoid dirtying her settee. My head was spinning, I was instantly in a submissive frame of mind and completely humiliated. I was sort of expecting visitors, but not women. Joan said they had been talking about me and had decided that it was time to move on with my life. She asked if I had read the story she had sent me a link to. I said I had read some, not all. Kathy said that there were a lot of similarities to me - working naked, liking humiliation. I said I didn't actually like it... I craved it but hated it when it happened. Kathy said she could see in my house from hers and she had seen me walking round naked and seen me with male visitors. She said she had once seen me kissing a "fat man" near the window and he had pulled my dress off we went down to the floor and then she had seen my panties flying across the room. A sort of did a nervous laugh, and Brenda said "you think that is funny" and she sat up and slapped my face. Suddenly I saw the seriousness of this situation.
Anyway, I was sent on a walk to the local petrol station for some bottles of wine, wearing just Joan's raincoat and high heels (two sizes too big), and when I came back I was interrogated, humiliated, slapped and bullied for the next hour before they took me upstairs to the spare bedroom they use as a swingers playroom. There is a loft hatch in there and they have fitted hooks, short chains and wrist cuffs to the surrounds, and ankle cuffs to the floorboards, and I was fastened in place in the middle of the room while they manhandled my body. Joan pulled my nipples and said she had already warned me that if I didn't work on them and get them bigger, she would have them pierced. I said I had been trying, she reminded me to call her madam, and said "at least I can see your clit stood out" and she parted my lips to show the others. Joan stripped down to leather bra and pants, the others kept their clothes on, and she occasionally caned me, encouraged the others to slap me, pull my nipples and pinch me, and they kept firing questions at me about my lovers and sex life. I could feel my clit growing and pumping, I was hating this, loving it, almost crying. I'll save this now ad continue later - xx

phizzbomb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Touching story, as in just enough to get me to start touching myself... lolz

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have continued my story on my own blog for now, for anyone interested.

Just tried chat on here for the first time.... that was all a bit weird ! Think I am more a writing girl than a chatter. :(

Last edited:
G

geordie001

yes, I'm interested in reading your blog. Any links? So glad I'm not one of the people you've had to block on here :) x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have continued my story on my own blog for now, for anyone interested.

Just tried chat on here for the first time.... that was all a bit weird ! Think I am more a writing girl than a chatter. :(

I dont do so well in chat, I prefer the forums. Although, I do like a one to one sexy chat

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's all about me :eek:
I've decided it's time to start writing here now I have Introduced myself. Please have a scan of my Introductions posts if you want to catch up.
Let me say from this new start that I am not looking for pity or prayers. I am what I am and I am happy with my life at the moment. Many years as a groupie, encouraged by my husband, which really went from lovely, memorable experiences, gradually changing over the years to abuse and degradation, but always with a desire for more. Now I don't go looking for it, I just continue to see a few "celebs" who visit me at home as and when they are in the area or passing.
My marriage, well it could go either way. I would say it's stable but sexless at the moment. Hubby always got off on having me confess my sins to him, as soon after they had happened as possible. Whether that makes him a cuck, I don't know, it's not a term I ever used, but some of my lovers liked that idea. In fact when I returned to being a groupie after a short period of being a faithful wife, I was amazed that the demand for married groupies is much more intense. The only problem with my marriage is that my husband doesn't like what I am doing now, and he has sort of backed himself into a corner. He doesn't want to know, I can't tell him, but I am used to confessing, I enjoy it, so I'll do it here. Actually, things have been ever-changing in our marriage. I have played around, sometimes I have slowly confessed things while we make love, other times I have refused, or just told him the nice bits, while there have been times when I have really taunted him with the details of how big some men's cocks are and how they know how to use them. We have actually done very little together, but he has often been sat in car parks waiting for me and seen me coming out of stage doors and going to cars, or round dark corners. Then I would often go back to our car in a state of undress, ready to confess what I had just done. Funnily enough, although I can always confess to by husband, I am really shy about talking sex to anyone else - in real life I mean. That has led to a few occasions (like my latest venture) where someone will interrogate me and punish me to make me talk. I hate this but crave it so badly at times. One of my favourite fantasies is being tortured to confess my misdeeds. I could be on the verge of living that fantasy.
I'll confess how I got into my latest "mindfuck" a bit later. xx
His poor hard, throbbing, encased cock. Encased in a chastity device whilst precum dripped from his swollen cock.....he was desperate to cum. His balls had been producing seed for weeks, fertile, ripe seed that he could not empty from his over ripe testicle. But today he was hopefully as it was his 21st day in chastity. 21 days since his mistress had posted the key to New Zealand on the understanding it would be shipped back, 2nd class of course. She did not trust that she would have the mental resolve to remove his shackles. Tears in her eyes as she wat he'd him struggle, seen dripping down his thigh...

Back