Repentance Thread....

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's all about me :eek:
I've decided it's time to start writing here now I have Introduced myself. Please have a scan of my Introductions posts if you want to catch up.
Let me say from this new start that I am not looking for pity or prayers. I am what I am and I am happy with my life at the moment. Many years as a groupie, encouraged by my husband, which really went from lovely, memorable experiences, gradually changing over the years to abuse and degradation, but always with a desire for more. Now I don't go looking for it, I just continue to see a few "celebs" who visit me at home as and when they are in the area or passing.
My marriage, well it could go either way. I would say it's stable but sexless at the moment. Hubby always got off on having me confess my sins to him, as soon after they had happened as possible. Whether that makes him a cuck, I don't know, it's not a term I ever used, but some of my lovers liked that idea. In fact when I returned to being a groupie after a short period of being a faithful wife, I was amazed that the demand for married groupies is much more intense. The only problem with my marriage is that my husband doesn't like what I am doing now, and he has sort of backed himself into a corner. He doesn't want to know, I can't tell him, but I am used to confessing, I enjoy it, so I'll do it here. Actually, things have been ever-changing in our marriage. I have played around, sometimes I have slowly confessed things while we make love, other times I have refused, or just told him the nice bits, while there have been times when I have really taunted him with the details of how big some men's cocks are and how they know how to use them. We have actually done very little together, but he has often been sat in car parks waiting for me and seen me coming out of stage doors and going to cars, or round dark corners. Then I would often go back to our car in a state of undress, ready to confess what I had just done. Funnily enough, although I can always confess to by husband, I am really shy about talking sex to anyone else - in real life I mean. That has led to a few occasions (like my latest venture) where someone will interrogate me and punish me to make me talk. I hate this but crave it so badly at times. One of my favourite fantasies is being tortured to confess my misdeeds. I could be on the verge of living that fantasy.
I'll confess how I got into my latest "mindfuck" a bit later. xx

Pob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to be under my wife, mouth at her arse hole while she is getting fucked hard by a huge black cock...and it slips out now and again to my mouth.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To briefly recap and then continue....
When we married we moved to another town, but moved back to our original city after 10 years. We bought our dream house in a dream area, and it took a lot because our original house sale fell through, so we borrowed everything we could and owned both houses for a while. We warned we would have problems with the neighbours, and the house had been sold 8 times in 16 years, but we thought we could get on with anyone and the adjoining couple seemed a normal elderly couple. They were fine at first. Husband is around 60, some kind of rep, but works from home most of the time. The wife is 65 now, works full time as a legal secretary. She describes her husband as a "man's man", drinks, follows football and horse racing, likes a bet, and doesn't have much to say to women. All you ever get from him is "Hello". She is a busy-body, wants to know everything, but I quite liked her.
Things changed one day when my husband was painting a low fence between us on the front garden. She came out to talk to him, so I went out to try and rescue him. She was asking hubby if he had thought of replacing the fence between us on the back garden. Hubby said it seemed fine, and it was their boundary anyway, which annoyed her. She made a comment that "you don't have to look at what I do", and walked off. I immediately thought that she was referring to a sunny day earlier in the week when my main lover, (the man I was in love with), had phoned me and said he was coming round. He told me to wait naked on the bed and leave the door unlocked. When he arrived he came straight upstairs and had three young men with him who he had met at a gym he had been using. He watched them use me, joined in himself, and then suggested we all sunbath in the back garden. They got the table and chairs outside, I was to make sandwiches and drinks and serve them naked. Later I was led around the garden on all fours with a collar and lead and gave them all oral. I hadn't told my husband anything about all this. The fence is six feet tall. The only way it can be overlooked is from someone climbing on a garage roof, maybe peeking through a small gap, or standing on a chair in the neighbours bedroom. She should have been at work, did her husband see something. More likely he heard something, but she had used the word "look at".
She came back out briefly and said "we've had people like you move in before, they never last long, and can you keep your daughter quite, we keep hearing her squealing like a pig". Then she stormed off. Was I imaging all this ? Was she meaning she had heard me squealing ?
The next few weeks were terrible. We heard a noise in the middle of the night and saw her dropping a boulder on the newly painted front fence, smashing it to pieces. A few days later I came home and our new burglar alarm was going off. Ten minutes later the police came and said I was "causing a breach of the peace". They never asked if there had been a break-in, just said "there are a lot of good people living round here, some elderly, they don't need disturbing". The alarm fitter checked it all out and said someone had opened the back door with a key. So we had all the locks changed. I had a note pushed through the door saying "SLUT", an envelope full of woodlice, a very large worm, and a lot of our post started going missing. Some reappeared weeks later - like bills with "pay your bills" wrote on the envelopes. Our mortgage statement said "pay your mortgage or move". I kept seeing her talking to people across the road and pointing to our house. A woman from up the road brought me down a letter with my name and her address that she had mistakenly opened, and it was very explicit. Supposedly from a lover saying what he wanted to do to me. Three men knocked at the door saying they had replied to an ad in a sex mag and been sent my address and told to just turn up.
The only thing we did was to report the missing letters. The manager from the sorting office visited twice, I mentioned that the postman often went in next door before delivering our mail. The postman was suspended and then moved to a new route, and the explanation was that he had been leaving some mail next door to save carrying a heavy bag, and he was friends with them and trusted them, but they denied anything had been happening. We started to feel like prisoners in our own home. We really couldn't afford to move again so soon. I got a job because I didn't like being on my own in the house, and avoided any contact with the neighbours until she pulled up in her car as I was taking my daughter to school one day. She told me where she was going to be having her lunch at 12.30pm, and suggested I join her so we could have a discussion to stop all this bad feeling. I reluctantly accepted. More later.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I met the neighbour as she requested, and had a coffee while she had her lunch. She asked if I had been having any problems. I said "a few" and she said she thought the neighbourhood was starting to go downhill, and that new people have to make a conscious attempt to fit in if they want to be accepted. They come in with their screaming kids and loud music and they are gone again in six months. I said I hadn't done anything like that, and she replied that she knew that, but I had upset a few people, and I knew I had. She said that she actually really liked me and she would love for us to be friends. She knew lots of things about me and she would love to know more. She whispered that her and her husband had run a swingers group when she was my age. I said I wasn't a swinger. She asked "so what are you then". I said I didn't want to get into all that.
She whispered again, saying "a lady up the road thinks your a prostitute, you activated her CCTV three times walking past her house after 11pm. She says you were wearing the same each night, thigh boots and a longish T-shirt. It's a strange time to go out". I could put her mind at rest if I knew, I could even lie to her if she was right, save your reputation".
I said it didn't matter, people can think what they want. I was trembling inside, wanting to cry. She said that these people would get us out of the house if they didn't like us. She said that she had seen men coming to the house when my husband was at work. Her husband had seen a bright blue Rolls Royce parked outside just after we moved in, and another time he had seen a man sat outside for over an hour and had gone to ask him what he was doing, and he replied he was a chauffeur waiting for his client. She added that they had both seen things in the back garden and heard all sorts of noises through the walls, all during the day, never at night when hubby is home. Apparently her husband has also seen me walking round the house naked when he has been in the front garden and I'm home alone.
She asked if someone was making me do all these things. I said no. She asked if I knew she had met my mother. I must have looked shocked. She said "obviously you don't". She told me my mother had come round one day for a visit when I was out and she had asked my mother in for a coffee. She said they had a good old chat, and my mother had told her about when I was young and hanging out with famous people, and she had always thought I would marry someone rich and well known, and obviously doesn't like my husband. "Seems you are a real let down to your family".
I said I was going. She took hold of my arm, and said "We haven't sorted this out yet, come round tonight at 8pm. He'll be at the pub as usual, we will get this sorted, I promise. Just be honest and open. I pulled away and walked out.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I rang my mother that afternoon and asked her what she had been playing at. We had an argument, which I didn't want. She said the neighbour had started off being nice but then had started asking her intimate questions about me, and seemed concerned I wasn't happy.
I told my husband what had happened when he came home from work. He was really annoyed because he had told me not to have anything to do with her. I didn't tell him all of what had been said, like the men visiting me in the house, but told him she knew about me going out at night three times, which obviously hubby knew about. That was to meet a "celeb" I used to know who had been doing some shows and passing by on his way home. He has a thing about boots and likes me to dress in a T-shirt that is just long enough to not reveal I am naked under it.
Hubby told me NOT to go round at 8pm, I said I had to. We had a big argument that the neighbours probably heard. I told him to keep his voice down. Hubby punched the wall and told me not to come back unless I had sorted it all out.
I was in a very fragile frame of mind when I went round. The neighbour let me in and showed me to the living room, which backed on the ours. She said "he doesn't sound happy". I just sat there looking at the floor and trying not to cry. She said "Don't worry, just trust me and I will make it all go away, I promise".
She gave me a bit of a speech saying that they were a hard working couple, she could have retired but still wanted to work full time and also did freelance work on the side, but it was hard work coming home to housework because her husband never lifted a finger. Then she started telling me about when they had a swingers club and all the different people with different fantasies and desires, and how they had met some real characters. She paused a while and then said "you're submissive, I can tell that. There is a lot going on in your head. You don't like to say no to men, do you?".
I felt like I was at a clairvoyants. I didn't answer, or look at her. She moved next to me on the settee and put a hand on my leg and told me not to be upset. "You obviously enjoy sex and like men using you and telling you what to do. What part does your husband play... it can't be easy for him".
I wasn't upset, I was embarrassed. I couldn't talk, my mouth was dry, my head was spinning. She said "he's probably got a glass to the wall trying to hear what we are saying". Come on, tell me.
I sort of stuttered that he just accepted what I was, and I didn't really do it anymore now. She said "do what, being submissive?". I said "no I was a groupie". She said "oh, a dirty groupie. Swingers always look down on them. It's all sex drugs and rock and roll isn't it". I said "No, I never did pop groups or footballers, just like nice entertainers, celebrities". She asked me to name some. I said I would never do that. She said "you can't have given it up, there are all these men coming to your house, and you're going out late at night". I told her that I didn't go looking for it anymore, it was just a few who kept in touch. I had started crying by now. After a few minutes silence she said "lets go to another room that's not joined on". I thought she meant the kitchen but she led me by the arm upstairs to the side bedroom. She drew the curtains and said she was going to the bathroom and when she came back she wanted me stood in a corner facing the wall, naked with my clothes folded on my feet. F.U.C.K...... my mind went into turmoil, the whole room was spinning and I was shivering from head to toes. I heard myself gasp out loud. She left and closed the door. I wanted to jump out of the window, what the hell could I do?. Slowly I moved to a corner and gradually undid my skirt and took my jumper off. I was already barefoot as she had asked me to leave my shoes by the door downstairs. I folded my jumper and skirt. God, would it be better to be naked or risk annoying her and keeping my bra and pants on ? I took them off, and put everything on my feet as I faced the corner. Suddenly I felt my clit throbbing, it was sticking out, red and swollen. I tried to push it back but made it worse. The door opened, and she snapped "hands on the top of your head". She picked up my clothes and left the room again, and then came back. She was quiet for several minutes, then she said "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to tell you what is going to happen and how everything is going to good from now on". I heard her sit on the bed. She continued....
"As I was saying, I work long hours, I want you to just spare me an hour and half a day, maybe two hours. Come round when you've taken your daughter to school. I'll be at work, Mr.Xxxxx will be here working, you can be a sort of a Victorian slave. Do the washing up, make the bed, hoover, tidy up. It'll be a lot of fun for you. We can make you dress differently each week. Naked one week, stockings and suspenders another week, baby doll nightie, maids uniform.... Weekends you can do it in the evening when I'll be home and Mr.Xxxx will be at the pub. I'll give you more attention than he will. I'll spank your pretty little bottom and bite your nipples. Come here.....".
I was shaking again, I stuttered "what, now". She said yes. I turned. Thank God she was still dressed, She was sat on the edge of the bed and told me to get over her lap. As I got near she pulled me over and slapped my bottom. She asked if this is what men did to me. I said "sometimes". She said "call me Mistress or Mrs.Xxxxx". I said "yes Mistress". She said she would bet my husband would be wanking if he could see this".
She carried on spanking me, quite hard, and told me that we would be starting on Monday. Come round and knock at the kitchen door, Mr.Xxxx will let you in, strip naked and just go about your work. I cried that Iw as working Monday morning, she said "well as soon as you come back then, we will make a timetable out of each day and when you will be available. Now don't interrupt, you will do your work, naked for the first week, and make Mr.Xxxxx drinks and sandwiches if he requires while he is working. The when you are done ask him "Do you need any relief Mr. Xxxxx" and then you can suck him off or have sex with him as he requires. That will stop him bothering me when I come home. Tell your husband that you are helping me with housework. Not about anything else, and that we are now friends. Do you understand ?" I cried yes. Se told me to stand up and she looked over my body, front and back, feeling my breasts and between my legs. She said there was something else she knew about me that could destroy my marriage and family, but we wouldn't mention that unless I didn't comply. She said she would fetch my clothes back, and asked if I was Ok. I nodded yes. She said we were going to have so much fun. Interrogation, humiliation, bondage. I dressed and she saw me out.
I told my husband we'd had a good chat and things were going to be ok from now on, and that I was going to help her with housework. I said she was going to pay me, it wouldn't have sounded feasible otherwise. I had to draw out a timetable, like at school, and mark out any commitments like work, school runs etc, and then Mrs. Xxxx could mark down when I was required.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't think many on here appreciate the intensity of being blackmailed into something. It really does take everything to another level. Having said that I am so impressed with these forums in that there is no nastiness and bitchiness like I have seen elsewhere. Lots of respect and understanding that everyone is different.
I've completed just over two weeks of my new unpaid job now. The main problem so far is that I lied to my husband that I was getting paid - it would me totally unfeasible that I would ever do housework for the fun of it. Now he won't give me any money for shopping because he says I have two jobs and can afford to buy food and clothes myself. Didn't see that one coming.
The male neighbour has wanted relief every day, Monday to Friday, for two weeks now. Oral the first two days, full sex ever since. That has surprised his wife as she didn't think he had it in him anymore. I also have to ask if I need spanking from today onwards, so I got a light one this morning. Apart from that I haven't had two words out of him, he just gets on with his work, watching me every now and again.
As for his wife, I went round Saturday and Sunday evening while she was home alone, did the washing up while she groped my breasts and asked me what secrets I had inside my head that I wanted to tell her about. Saturday night she spanked me and took me to bed where she kissed me, both naked, and cuddled me from behind while using a dildo on me, quite hard. Sunday she made me go down on her, which was better than I expected, in the past I have hated the taste of female juices. She found out I don't like my nipples pulled or bitten and she found my clit. She says she is only playing with me so far and will start making me talk about my experiences next weekend.
I have two extra tasks this week - tomorrow I have to go to the Royal Mail sorting office and speak to the manager I reported the postman to, and say that I have got to the bottom of everything and he wasn't at fault, so I am apologising and asking that he be given his old round back. Then I have to meet up with the postman later in the week (by arrangement) and apologise to him and offer myself as compensation. Apparently his wife died last year.
Next weekend I have to cut my neighbours grass so the rest of the street can see how lovely I am to my elderly neighbours. They have bought me a tight little pair of pink shorts to wear for the housework this week, then I can wear them for the gardening. I have honestly never used a lawnmower before. Then there will be a problem because it's a bank holiday week and I have to sort out childcare as I will still have both jobs to do.

R

Resistance

Some people would say wow that’s all sexy but FUCK that, these parasite should be put down. You need to tell your husband what the old bitch is doing. Be honest with him and tell your neighbours to go fuck themselves.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Its definitely a dangerous game of cat and mouse, waiting to see who will crack first. But she does seem to be an expert in manipulation, not of you only but the whole neighbourhood.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Having spent all that time writing, and getting quite a lot out of it, I will now leave it there due to harassment from one member. Thanks all for listening.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having spent all that time writing, and getting quite a lot out of it, I will now leave it there due to harassment from one member. Thanks all for listening.

Dont let one member spoil what you are getting out of it, report him, block him. There will always be bullies in whatever you do ....

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just cut my neighbours grass dressed as ordered. (not the usual way I dress). Loved the feeling of humiliation as various neighbours walked by and pretended not to notice me, although I know at least one lady across the road now knows what is going on.
Having said that I think hubby was more embarrassed than me. Miss getting fucked while I confess my sins, might even have to resort to my vibrator this afternoon.
jhjf.jpg.png

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just cut my neighbours grass dressed as ordered. (not the usual way I dress). Loved the feeling of humiliation as various neighbours walked by and pretended not to notice me, although I know at least one lady across the road now knows what is going on.
Having said that I think hubby was more embarrassed than me. Miss getting fucked while I confess my sins, might even have to resort to my vibrator this afternoon.
View attachment 6517

You have a great body, I would love to have you doing my garden :)

matt44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What a great thread - hope we are going to continue to hear what happens

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Short update for anyone who has read my story. My husband left me around a month ago. My neighbours are negotiating to buy his half of our house, which is a bit sick that he would consider this, although they claim it is for my benefit. To add to my humiliation I will admit I currently have a minor STD, BV with tricho... something or other. I'm on my last day of antibiotics, so can't have sex until I have been retested. They think they know which of the neighbours gave it to me, and he has been excluded, but maybe I have passed it on. All those years as a groupie and never a problem ! This weekend I am having a "judicial ......" I forget what they call it. A group of neighbours will interogate and humiliate me and then decide my guilt and punishment. Lots to look forward to. xx

Back