Remembering the lingerie pages of the Mail Order Catalogues of yesteryear.

L

Laidbackhorizontal

Yes! The next directory lingerie section was best!!
Must be younger than me, was the John Noble catalogue in the early ‘80’s
True story…. Walked in on my brother whacking one out and sniffing the pages because his school friends convinced him you could ‘smell the fanny’s on the underwear pages’
Love this, wonder if the smell of a catalogue still has an effect?

R

Richie4

I never experienced the Next directory lingerie pages,Mum used to run two catalogues Kay’s and Freemans.I loved it when the new catalogues arrived especially the spring/summer editions plenty of lingerie and beach wear to perv and wank to.Also when new editions arrived the old ones were put out with the rubbish,I would rescue one from the rubbish so I could wank over the models and cum all over them,making sure the pages didn’t stick together.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never experienced the Next directory lingerie pages,Mum used to run two catalogues Kay’s and Freemans.I loved it when the new catalogues arrived especially the spring/summer editions plenty of lingerie and beach wear to perv and wank to.Also when new editions arrived the old ones were put out with the rubbish,I would rescue one from the rubbish so I could wank over the models and cum all over them,making sure the pages didn’t stick together.
I remember those, and littlewoods.

L

Laidbackhorizontal

That and my dad’s Amateur Photographer magazine. Too easy nowadays

R

Richie4

Much too easy these days, half the battle and the fun we had was sneaking magazines into the house and also secreting them into school to swap with mates.

Back