Rate my boobs…

Bobby0295

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you really need a load of dirty pervy comments are you that desperate for the approval of this bunch of dogs on here?
Mate it's a bit of fun! Sometimes people come on here to help boost there self-esteem and to get real peoples opinions... No ones desperate here! Can I ask why your here amongst us dogs if you don't agree with what goes on in the chat? * Woof woof *

Mikehock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mate it's a bit of fun! Sometimes people come on here to help boost there self-esteem and to get real peoples opinions... No ones desperate here! Can I ask why your here amongst us dogs if you don't agree with what goes on in the chat? * Woof woof *
You obviously struggle to read I never said I do not approve did i, I asked was she desperate to attention and she replied yes!
So I’m a little unsure what your actual issue is? By the look of ya profile pic small man syndrome possibly!

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
They definitely need lots of attention!xx
Perhaps some warm massage oil, worked all over until they are slippery. Teasing your pert nipples between my fingers. Astride on top of you with my other hand playing with your clit. Finishing with massaging hot cum over them :)

Back