Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
lol well in that case I’m on my way.... we can have a spanktastic time lol x

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ha ha I will leave it bare then and wait.x
Well, I was talking to someone from here on kik for 4-5 hours last night and it was amazing

Until the part where I woke up blocked for no reason, are all the women here like that?. I came here to try gain confidence and get comfortable... Not to get smashed down and made to feel worthless

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well, I was talking to someone from here on kik for 4-5 hours last night and it was amazing

Until the part where I woke up blocked for no reason, are all the women here like that?. I came here to try gain confidence and get comfortable... Not to get smashed down and made to feel worthless
Sorry to hear that.thats how it is here.their are a few that connect and make a go of it.dont give up hope yet.

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.thats how it is here.their are a few that connect and make a go of it.dont give up hope yet.
Too late for that, I gave up hope ages ago... Everyone seems to just treat me the same and do that

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok try and connect with more your age group and maybe not married ones.
The age and marriage part wasn't the problem, just that person decided to use me and disappear for no reason before we could actually arrange something etc.... It's just fucking annoying more than anything, everything was fine... Until I woke up blocked

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The age and marriage part wasn't the problem, just that person decided to use me and disappear for no reason before we could actually arrange something etc.... It's just fucking annoying more than anything, everything was fine... Until I woke up blocked
Yes I know how you feel..happened to me many times...trouble is this isn't a dating site and you find it's just an escape from reality thing for most people.have you tried a dating app?

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes I know how you feel..happened to me many times...trouble is this isn't a dating site and you find it's just an escape from reality thing for most people.have you tried a dating app?
Yeah, I have tried many things... It just seems my luck with people is fucking terrible because everyone seems to just fuck me over and then disappear for no reason......

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah, I have tried many things... It just seems my luck with people is fucking terrible because everyone seems to just fuck me over and then disappear for no reason......
Happens a lot...I see you have posted a thread..I would go back and change your wording..not that appealing is it???

Back