Random facts about your self

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The majority of my brain is fat.

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had an inguinal hernia for over two years without realising it , or complaning unduly, stiffupper lip and all,

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I had a serious cough. So vivid and real I woke up certain I needed to book a covid test. Took three cups of tea, and taking temperature with several times, to convince myself I'm actually in perfect health.

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I had a serious cough. So vivid and real I woke up certain I needed to book a covid test. Took three cups of tea, and taking temperature with several times, to convince myself I'm actually in perfect health.
Feeling sympathy for me? Lol

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
probably :oops: How you feeling by the way?
Constant headache and cough, and generally tiredness, a bit like a hangover that's so far lasted 2 days, feeling a bit better today, so hopefully the worst has passed

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My boobs are a fulk size different from each other smaller cup size b and boobs look ok bigger c my one boob look like its drowning.
I love that....drowning boobie!!! oh it is a hard life. I feel your pain!

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am incredibly body conscious, I avoid going to public swimming pools etc. I’ve had to have family and friends take my kids swimming a lot as I won’t go in. I won’t go topless at a beach etc.
(Yes I know my profile pic I’m topless)

Back