SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well let’s be honest as much as you men like us to get our tits out more often than not my total pet hate is unsolicited dick pics. Like “here it is baby” slapped in your face or poking your eyes out before you even get a hello :D
Definitely the eye contact for me, could be anywhere, if there’s an attraction and your eyes meet, that instant I want to rip your fucking clothes off here and now look definitely gets the blood pumping for me.

R

Robbie69

Well let’s be honest as much as you men like us to get our tits out more often than not my total pet hate is unsolicited dick pics. Like “here it is baby” slapped in your face or poking your eyes out before you even get a hello :D
Definitely the eye contact for me, could be anywhere, if there’s an attraction and your eyes meet, that instant I want to rip your fucking clothes off here and now look definitely gets the blood pumping for me.
Keeping my eyes peeled for you :rolleyes:

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question to the gentlemen:
Is cleavage more enticing than full exposed breasts?
If so, why?
Question to the ladies:
Is it a turnoff or a turn on for women to see a man's bulge through his pants?
If so, why?
Love a bulge, love seeing a peachy arse in tight suit trousers, love seeing chest through a partially unbuttoned shirt, love eyes burning into my skin...

Sarah_Brown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Stay home ️,stay safe . And till earn from home .
No invest
No referral.
DM for more info.

Attachments

• 58CACD99-60FA-4D88-BDB0-357AE9AB9846.jpeg
    58CACD99-60FA-4D88-BDB0-357AE9AB9846.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Back