Putting it straight

J

Jodieleigh

Been under some fire tonight so puttong this out there ues i have posted pics of myself up for your enjoyment ..plz if you gonna critisize how i look bear in mind some are older pics some are newer pics i was nervous about putting pics up
I have short hair now but i sometimes wear a wig when i go out
So if you dont like what i post up either unfollow me or i will just come of thos site altogether
Rant over !

tcduk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Been under some fire tonight so puttong this out there ues i have posted pics of myself up for your enjoyment ..plz if you gonna critisize how i look bear in mind some are older pics some are newer pics i was nervous about putting pics up
So if you dont like what i post up either unfollow me or i will just come of thos site altogether
Rant over !
WELL SAID,,,YOU DO GET SOME IDIOTS ON HERE,,,YOU JUST ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE AND DONT LET OTHERS SPOIL OUR ENJOYMENT PLEASE...XXXX

lyfead

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
fucking hell, i will fuck you all night long babe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rant over !
You don't need to justify yourself. You look great.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You do look great but there are so many fakes on here people are obviously suspicious when women are not consistent ... I have chatted to women with disappearing tattoos etc ... so are these pics off the net or just old pics of themselves ?

R

Ronnie2323

Well said!!!
There will always be trolls, and what they say will hurt.
But you do have a large cohort of friends who love you and support you.
You are gorgeous, you are beautiful, you are sexy, and you are a bigger person than any troll.

M

MrBondage

Doesn't matter what people say..
Just be yourself, be happy love yourself and enjoy yourself..
The majority of us adore you.
⚘❤❤❤ xx

Jim9587

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well said Jodieleigh. Some people are just out and out washers. You look and seem a very lovely person. There you go truth.

Back