Preference - Hold ups vs Suspenders

CLR

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If i wear stockings out or to work I usually go with holdups as they tend to give better lines under the dress or skirt.

However for "bed time" activities suspenders have that sexy feel.

So guys what do you prefer? What gets you in the mood?

Suspenders every time c

LittleWilly

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If i wear stockings out or to work I usually go with holdups as they tend to give better lines under the dress or skirt.

However for "bed time" activities suspenders have that sexy feel.

So guys what do you prefer? What gets you in the mood?
Stockings and suspenders do it for me and as being an occasional cross dresser, I get your point that hold ups would give a skirt or dress better lines

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hold ups are incredibly attractive. Especially with a short skirt and the odd flash!

I do so totally agree AC, stocking and suspenders are fun but just a little too cliched, I always feel like I've been dressed up for the Ann Summers catalogue when I wear them. Hold ups, or over the knee socks, worn with a little plaid skirt or a short dress are, to my mind, infinitely sexier precisely because they don't look like you're trying too hard to be sexy. For example:

16.jpg

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do so totally agree AC, stocking and suspenders are fun but just a little too cliched, I always feel like I've been dressed up for the Ann Summers catalogue when I wear them. Hold ups, or over the knee socks, worn with a little plaid skirt or a short dress are, to my mind, infinitely sexier precisely because they don't look like you're trying too hard to be sexy. For example:

View attachment 5087

the skirt has to be long enough to give a flash of stocking tops, just enough to tease

M

MowgliSCN

Special moments when the lady has devious feelings she locks the door...but hold ups with the skirt line just so is perfect especially when she forgets her knickers..but my occasional favourite is a sheer black pair of tights with a short figure hugging skirt..followed by some flirting and touching her on my lap rubbing together then ripping and tearing a little so my cock can slip in..

Back