Pm me so we can talk a bit more !

littlebambi1996

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am 25yo:p, and am looking to find someone, but not a boyfriend. After years of slowly losing my mojo and sexual confidence, I am slowly rediscovering my drives and desires and now want to find someone to explore that with.I have a boyfriend but he don't mind me talking with others.I don't mind sending pictures but no face. Maybe later if trust is built.:oops:

MattWilkes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am 25yo:p, and am looking to find someone, but not a boyfriend. After years of slowly losing my mojo and sexual confidence, I am slowly rediscovering my drives and desires and now want to find someone to explore that with.I have a boyfriend but he don't mind me talking with others.I don't mind sending pictures but no face. Maybe later if trust is built.:oops:
Would love to chat pm me !

GloucestershireM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Send me a PM and I’m sure we’ll get along darlin x

Jim1969nl

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
would LOVE to chat with you my dear.. would love to.. xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow, so disheartening to read that someone so beautiful could lose her mojo. Your a stunning Lass so I am sure after a few weeks on here you’ll be back to your best. Especially with a body like yours, who could fail to do anything but compliment... here to chat if you need it... I’ve been told I can write quite the build up story.. ;-)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow, so disheartening to read that someone so beautiful could lose her mojo. Your a stunning Lass so I am sure after a few weeks on here you’ll be back to your best. Especially with a body like yours, who could fail to do anything but compliment... here to chat if you need it... I’ve been told I can write quite the build up story.. ;-)
Oh deary me..

Back