Plus Size Appreciation

C

CFCBabe0788

Shout out to all you beautiful, hot, sexy curvy babes on here. I’m sure like me you’ve had confidence struggles with how you look and feeling ‘body positive’ but I’ve learnt to love my curves and buying sexy outfits to try on for fun has helped.

So girls, please feel free to use this thread to flaunt your curves. Doesn’t matter if you’re fully clothed, in sexy outfits or naked, have mummy tummy’s, stretch marks and wobbly bits, let’s all see the sexy, curvy goddess that you are! And guys, dad bods are just as hot as six packs so feel free to join in or if you wish to share an image of a curvy/plus size model you think is sexy!

490357A8-2A01-4EA4-A40B-87CE578ECFD0.jpeg09BD2F87-5B9A-4D57-8F29-88862664A1D5.jpeg3B1124A7-3228-4AB3-BBBE-44862EAAA726.jpeg

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Shout out to all you beautiful, hot, sexy curvy babes on here. I’m sure like me you’ve had confidence struggles with how you look and feeling ‘body positive’ but I’ve learnt to love my curves and buying sexy outfits to try on for fun has helped.

So girls, please feel free to use this thread to flaunt your curves. Doesn’t matter if you’re fully clothed, in sexy outfits or naked, have mummy tummy’s, stretch marks and wobbly bits, let’s all see the sexy, curvy goddess that you are! And guys, dad bods are just as hot as six packs so feel free to join in or if you wish to share an image of a curvy/plus size model you think is sexy!

View attachment 102306View attachment 102305View attachment 102304
Stunning xx
Shame about you being a chelski fan ;):p

S

Ste1972

You go girl and listen to your friends

LovesToLickYou72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Stunning, go girl

C

CFCBabe0788

Woohooo more gorgeous photos from you. So glad you made this thread after our chat earlier!

You're so right, on a not so confident day, slinging a pair of sexy pants on does wonders :D

xxxxx
Our chat inspired me to start this thread! I hope you and all the other beautiful, curvy babes on here will be sharing their gorgeous curves!

C

CurvyfUK

Loving this thread idea… as a woman who has gone from ‘curvy’ to definitely ‘plus size’ during the lockdowns etc it’s not always easy feeling confident! Hopefully one day I will be confident in showing some full body pics one day too! Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SussexGuy47

Curvy Sexy BBW
yes plz
Much more sexy
More to feel caress and Enjoy
Hi5 to curvy ladies...
Heres My dad body..16456689187042019995698.jpg

Back