Please guys fill me enyehere u want…

baldypaul76

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
970
Reaction score
466
Im planning to be in Peterborough end of September . For 2weeks. I wish to meet up with some guys…
I’m from Poland… u can talk to me dirty things … how do u like my pics…?
Come to Liverpool and you have a deal haha x
 

kenjohn

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
21
Im planning to be in Peterborough end of September . For 2weeks. I wish to meet up with some guys…
I’m from Poland… u can talk to me dirty things … how do u like my pics…?
Wanking babe, thats how good they are
 

daydreamer69

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
132
Reaction score
53
Im planning to be in Peterborough end of September . For 2weeks. I wish to meet up with some guys…
I’m from Poland… u can talk to me dirty things … how do u like my pics…?
Let me know when and ill come and keep you company xxx
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,115
Reaction score
1,513
Im planning to be in Peterborough end of September . For 2weeks. I wish to meet up with some guys…
I’m from Poland… u can talk to me dirty things … how do u like my pics…?
Peterborough is a right old shithole, but I would love to go there to meet you Katie… x
 

shinywilly1

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
Im planning to be in Peterborough end of September . For 2weeks. I wish to meet up with some guys…
I’m from Poland… u can talk to me dirty things … how do u like my pics…?
Wish I lived in Peterborough that would be a fun afternoon and night hanging out with you and making you cream and scream for me
 

Jimmychopper

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Messages
349
Reaction score
200
Wow wow wow the first picture is absolutely making my cock rock hard x
 
Back
Top