Playful Shades

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There are a few apps around that allow you to colour change. Some have in app purchases, others are free. If you look at colour pop in your App Store you’ll find a few and then you can experiment with them
Cheers mate I'll have a look

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really want to play a round of hide and go seek here...put that on the Christmas UKChat get together itinerary ;)
I’d be rubbish at hide and seek here: just stood in the open reading the historical notes

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Check out the thread rules on page one. And join in the fun!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dont know how to make back ground b&w and the dram golden lol
Did you find a solution? Are you using a smartphone? Apple? Android...Sometimes in your phone photo editor there is an option like "select colour" or "spot colour." There will maybe be a colour select tool and an eraser...play around with it a bit.

However
[ initiate photograph lesson ]
this works best on high contrast photos. That means the object that you want to leave the colour on is the only thing that is that colour and other parts of the photo are all a different colour. In your picture, your skin tone is close to the colour of the drink...so it is difficult to remove the colour from your skin while leaving it in the drink. A better solution would be to put the drink on a dark or light solid coloured table top. That way it is easy to remove the colour from the background while leaving it in the drink.
boob 031.jpgshade 347.jpg
You can see the skin tone also contains red...so it isn't easy to leave the shirt red while making the rest black and white...

/ End Photography Lesson
(If you have more questions feel free to ask...I am always happy to help people level up their photo skills :wink: )

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Only one blue thing...so it is easy to leave the blue colour while removing all other colours

View attachment 87324View attachment 87326

Hope you are feeling inspired now ;)

it is melted ice...you naughty person
Thanks for the lesson firefly I'll have a look and see what happens xx
Ps I new it was ice not anything else must be your dirty mind lol

jonw5122

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lazy day

Attachments

• E5A7446B-8F37-4354-9358-53D7A0DB4B7B.jpeg
    E5A7446B-8F37-4354-9358-53D7A0DB4B7B.jpeg